Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help with eldar killteam

eldar killteam

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Isghamor

Isghamor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts

Hello everyone, I'm new to the actual game of warhammer. For that reason I don't know how units may actually work on the field and thus I can't build an actual list. Since killteam has been released I thought about playing Asuryani(i really like banshees biggrin.png) do you have any suggestion or a list for an eldar killteam? thanks smile.png

"The ruinos powers are marching upon Avalon,your home,dirtying the air with their foul stench. But little they know of the strength of the sons of Avalon many of the Knights are fighting them with nothing but steel swords uncaring of their lives. My angels now go, spread your wings and satiate with the blood of the enemies of Avalon."
-Cassian at the beginning of the chaos invasion of Avalon   
link to the index astartes:Silver Feathers

ierthling

ierthling

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
Sadly no banshees allowed in Killteam so far - the Asuryani list is just Guardian Defenders, Storm Guardians, Dire Avengers, and Rangers. Hopefully we’ll get some cooler options (and maybe some psychic powers?) eventually but it’s just the 40k “Troop” choices so far. That said, I think you can still put a decent list together - I’ve been playing mostly Dire Avengers, with a couple of Guardians and a Weapons Platform, and it’s working so far! If you want to check out lists before you buy the rules, it’s all in BattleScribe.

Isghamor

Isghamor

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts
Thank you, I will check it out :)
"The ruinos powers are marching upon Avalon,your home,dirtying the air with their foul stench. But little they know of the strength of the sons of Avalon many of the Knights are fighting them with nothing but steel swords uncaring of their lives. My angels now go, spread your wings and satiate with the blood of the enemies of Avalon."
-Cassian at the beginning of the chaos invasion of Avalon   
link to the index astartes:Silver Feathers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: eldar, killteam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users