Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Working on a list...2000 points

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

wulfgar hammerfist

wulfgar hammerfist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,256 posts
  • Faction: Astra Militarum

I have been away from the game for a good while now but intend to get back into it.  Below is a draft list based on the models that I own. I'm not opposed to additional purchases but would rather get a solid list together before I start painting all of it up.  Please have a look and let me know what you think.  I'l be starting out casually but intend to go competitive once I get to grips with 8th edition.

Battalion  [1400pts]

Chaos Lord, bale sword, combi-bolter, warlord, arch-contaminator

Typhus

10 Cultists

10 Cultists

10 Cultists

10 Blightlord Terminators, 2x blight launchers, 2x flail of corruption

Foul Blightspawn

Foetid Bloat Drone, 2x plaguespitter

Spearhead [600]

Daemon Prince, 2x talons, wings, supperating plate

Plagueburst Crawler, 2x plaguespitter

The chaos lord hangs back with the crawlers to buff the plague weapons. Typhus drops in with the Blightlords to buff them with psychic powers and provide some extra close combat punch to them.  The drones and prince are harassment units used to tie up vehicles and other threats.  The cultists hold objectives in the backfield. Terminators drop in on a flank and disrupt the enemy's rear.  I am considering dropping a drone for a Feculent Gnarlymaw in a chaos daemon fortification detachment and then using any left over points to beef up the cultists.

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei02.jpgETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users