[SIGN UP] +++ By Your Command +++ The Hunter & The Predator

+++ INCOMING PICT CAPTURE +++

med_gallery_47416_13073_12353.jpg

+++ INITIATING STC SEARCH +++

+++ PATTERN NOT FOUND, SEARCHING ARCHIVE +++

+++ FILE LOCATED, IDENTIFICATION: BOLTGUN PATTERN TIGRUS STALKER ALPHA +++

+++ LOADING DATA FILE +++

The Tigrus Stalker Alpha pattern boltgun is an antiquated design that dates back to the later days of the Great Crusade. Its intended application was a precision usage boltgun for use in small scale operations. However, it never saw regular usage for a multitude of reasons. It was difficult to manufacture, first of all. It also had difficulty interfacing correctly with the black carapace, but was too bulky with too great of recoil to be repurposed for usage with unaugmented human soldiers. For all it's flaws, it was still extremely accurate, and the barrel was capable of handling bolt shells with higher velocity propellant. Only a few prototypes were created, all thought to be lost over the course of history.

+++ END DATA TRANSMISSION +++

Master crafted boltgun maybe? The join on the foregrip isn't quite so obvious in person, but I'll probably go back and smooth it out. I'll also probably redo the stock, and am trying to decide if I want to go for a more traditional scope. But look! I've started! Progress!

How is everyone going on their projects? :rolleyes: 

I've been procrastinating since Monday... :wacko.: 

I have all the parts chosen, ready, and cleaned. I even put some magnets in so I can swap between a shield and a plasma pistol (which was my second time doing magnets and 1st time magnetising such a small piece).

...But I just haven't taken the next step to glue it all together.
The main reason is because I bought some greenstuff for this project. I have to add some between the legs and torso to give it some extra height and better scale, but also to cover the holes that would otherwise be there (some butchering of a single piece model was required for this conversion). 
I'm a bit intimidated by using greenstuff, I think I used some once several years ago to make a blob, that was it. :blush.:

How is everyone going on their projects? :rolleyes: 

I've been procrastinating since Monday... :wacko.: 

I have all the parts chosen, ready, and cleaned. I even put some magnets in so I can swap between a shield and a plasma pistol (which was my second time doing magnets and 1st time magnetising such a small piece).

...But I just haven't taken the next step to glue it all together.

The main reason is because I bought some greenstuff for this project. I have to add some between the legs and torso to give it some extra height and better scale, but also to cover the holes that would otherwise be there (some butchering of a single piece model was required for this conversion). 

I'm a bit intimidated by using greenstuff, I think I used some once several years ago to make a blob, that was it. :blush.:

i've yet to make a start on my GSC mini :ermm:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one SH, glad to see I'm not the only one that's enjoying those half-skull faces. He looks suitably menacing

I'll be honest Lostrael, I didn't like your unpainted vows when you showed them. But somehow you succeed in turning them in magnificent pieces. Bravo sister, bravo!

I'll be honest Lostrael, I didn't like your unpainted vows when you showed them. But somehow you succeed in turning them in magnificent pieces. Bravo sister, bravo!

I know what you mean. Ragnars head is to big. The pose of my Dark Angel is a bit boring and I could not find fitting hands. The third thy of a base is not what I originally had in mind, but looks better than the previous "cookie with sugar" bases.

gallery_86236_11073_134667.jpg

gallery_86236_11073_215734.jpg

+++ ACCESSING PERSONNEL FILES +++

++ SUBJECT LOCATED: LIEUTENANT STERBEN, RAVEN ORDER 10TH COMPANY +++

+++ DATA CORRuPTed ErrOR eRrOR +++

+++ RECOVERY COMPLETE, PARTIAL DATA RECOVERY, DISPLAYING PICT CAPTURE +++

med_gallery_47416_14970_46248.jpg

+++ ATTEMPTING FURTHER RECOVERY, STAND BY +++

------------------------

I'll attempt to post better pictures later. Not terribly satisfied with him, but that's the best I can manage for now due to a hand injury and also being incredibly mediocre in the best of situations. The post is alright, the cloak sculpting is terrible, and the paint isn't great. I'm actually fairly happy with the face, but I couldn't get a clear picture at the moment so I'll try again after I wake up. But I finished!