[SIGN UP] +++ By Your Command +++ The Hunter & The Predator

gallery_69091_12729_207087.jpg

1st Objective :- Create, Convert and Paint a Lieutenant/Wolf Guard Battle Leader of the Unforgiven/Sons of Russ or BOTH.

2nd Objective :- Paint one of the Commanders of the Genestealer Cult Armies.

Rules :-

1. Single miniature which must be converted/kitbashed in some way (Can be part of a squad)

2. Can paint one of each.

3. Any gear is fine for whatever model you decide. Regards Primaris (If you want the sword to be something like an Axe etc all good)

4. Units applicable

1st Objective

• Primaris Lieutenants
  • Lieutenants
  • Wolf Guard Battle Leader

2nd Objective

• Magus
  • Primus
  • Acolyte Iconward

5. Open from the 1st of September 12pm UK time till the 1st of October 12pm UK time.

I want to foster a little competition and a nice challenge too, and if it goes well I will be hosting others challenges like it. I might even attempt a forum wide one :tongue.:

(Grotsmasha thanks for the inspiration man *Tips hat*)

Prize :-

A unique badge for the winner.

Bragging rights if we ARE Space Wolves.

A standard badges for all.

The judges will pick 3 favourites and the community will be able to vote on who wins.

Once thats decided I will put the top 2 against each other in a head to head vote for the Commander of the Challenge.

Here is the OATH

I (name), with all my strength, honour and faith in the Lion, pledge my Commander(name). Failure of my oath is not an option.

I (name), in name of Fenris, Russ and the Allfather, Swear this oath. my Jarl(name).

I (name), in the name of the Star Children and all the blessing of the Four Armed Emperor swear master (name)

Medallions for signature.

gallery_69091_12729_2986.gifgallery_69091_12729_1587.gifgallery_69091_12729_303.gif

Participants

Dark Rage

Brother Sgt Arkley

deathspectersgt7

G8Keeper

Brother Karael

CardinalVirtue

Cpt_Reaper

Grotsmasha

Aulus

Edited by Brother Sgt Arkley

I would like to pledge a son of the Lion and a son of Russ, to have them fight in a small diorama. Should I pledge them both at the same time?

You can do them both here or one on each forum.

I Lostrael, with all my strength, honour and faith in the Lion, pledge my Commander Baharel. Failure of my oath is not an option.

The other I'll put in the SW forum. Looks less schizophrenic. :teehee:

painting up a model version of captain Semper for the ETL gave me a blooded tooth, so i hope to contribute to this!

already ordered a hellblaster sergeant arm and gonna dig out my intercessors from First Strike when i get home!

No you dont:)

Interesting development! Even I think I can manage one miniature in a month. In that case...

I CardinalVirtue, with all my strength, honour and faith in the Lion, pledge Lieutenant Sterben of the 10th Company of the Raven Order, one of our greatest hunters. Failure of my oath is not an option.

No you dont:)

Interesting development! Even I think I can manage one miniature in a month. In that case...

I CardinalVirtue, with all my strength, honour and faith in the Lion, pledge Lieutenant Sterben of the 10th Company of the Raven Order, one of our greatest hunters. Failure of my oath is not an option.

Nice to have you on board :)