[SIGN UP] +++ By Your Command +++ The Hunter & The Predator

Sweet competition BA! Unfortunately I’ll be sitting this out, I’m partaking in the “Facing the Unknown” event over in the WIP section. But great idea man, I’m really liking it!

TRAITOR!!!!!...

Sounds like the Interrogators need to remind you of loyalty :P

Sweet competition BA! Unfortunately I’ll be sitting this out, I’m partaking in the “Facing the Unknown” event over in the WIP section. But great idea man, I’m really liking it!

TRAITOR!!!!!...

Sounds like the Interrogators need to remind you of loyalty :P

Hahaha and it’s a Death Guard army based off Blood Angels geneseed. Maybe I’ll have to figure out your red recipe. You know, might as well add to the heresy...

While we’re at it, did you ever rid yourself of all the fleas from your time with the wolves? :D

All jokes aside, I’m really looking forward to the awesomeness that’ll come out of this thread. Good luck to everyone! :tu:

Here we go... So I sprayed leadbelcher spray all over and man its  a great spray in my opinion!! 1 spray either side and the mini was done. Left it for about an hour then I've touched up the bits with leadbelcher base paint.

TUw5lMSl.jpg

then after that I've used Spiritstone red technical paint on the aquila and the eye lenses. I used red as I don't have a cloak for this mysterious dude and I don't know how to greenstuff so there ya go. Anyway I figure them being Primaris that they'd have to earn their crimson cloak so this is my replacement.

First coat of spiritstone red

NVPwEg4l.jpg

Second coat and a nuln oil wash in the recesses

gJhLau3l.jpg

First coat of spiritstone red on the aquila

xcXw7bIl.jpg

Second coat and a nuln recess wash which is barely noticeable

4t9iSHCl.jpg

Recess wash on the Pauldrons and a dot each of Baharroth blue and wild rider red on them button things on the right arm along with nuln iol recess wash.

Before without the buttons

oXCRRR7l.jpg

After

YjV0psvl.jpg

Excuse the long post. C&c more than appreciated.

Sorry brother Arkley but I’ve used my Primaris Lt as a Hellblasters sgt.

Arkley was it you who entered a jump pack captain by the name of Dwayne scion on The Rock son of El Johnson in a forum contest.

I’m still laughing about that one.

Sorry brother Arkley but I’ve used my Primaris Lt as a Hellblasters sgt.

Arkley was it you who entered a jump pack captain by the name of Dwayne scion on The Rock son of El Johnson in a forum contest.

I’m still laughing about that one.

I think that could have been me, with a badly edited picture of the Lion with the Rock's face?

I LokkoRex, with all my strength, faith and honour in the Lion, pledge my commander, Primaris Lieutenant Orrian. Failure of my oath is not an option.

Gonna use one of the intercessors from First Strike as a base, and then add the bionic hellblasters arm and maybe one of the helmetless heads from the grey knights as well as either a Dark Angels sword or maybe a corvus hammer.

Done but I made a boo boo. I was meant to paint the shoulder pads black but completely forgot :censored::wallbash: Too late now. loved painting this guy and was the quickest I've ever painted from start to finish. I could of done more but I'm happy. I won't win any prizes but he's done. Changed the power sword for a chainsword.

I present Brother Lieutenant Telemunus of the Guardians of the Covenant 3rd Company 8th squad.

wR1iwaMl.jpg

PJH3Vgtl.jpg

xEMLcmjl.jpg

5nV0BPRl.jpg

Better look at the chapter badge.

VbTpuIll.jpg?1

Now on to the filthy Xenos!!

That's what Tzeentch would say.

You're done already Fr33dom? Maybe I should start priming my dude. Time to visit the wilder side of the Loyalist forum.

Well I did go for the easiest colour scheme. I just know that my genestealer will take ages so I thought I’d get the space marine done ASAP