[SIGN UP] +++ By Your Command +++ The Hunter & The Predator

gallery_69091_12729_207087.jpg

1st Objective :- Create, Convert and Paint a Lieutenant/Wolf Guard Battle Leader of the Unforgiven/Sons of Russ or BOTH.

2nd Objective :- Paint one of the Commanders of the Genestealer Cult Armies.

Rules :-

1. Single miniature which must be converted/kitbashed in some way (Can be part of a squad)

2. Can paint one of each.

3. Any gear is fine for whatever model you decide. Regards Primaris (If you want the sword to be something like an Axe etc all good)

4. Units applicable

1st Objective

• Primaris Lieutenants
  • Lieutenants
  • Wolf Guard Battle Leader

2nd Objective

• Magus
  • Primus
  • Acolyte Iconward

5. Open from the 1st of September 12pm UK time till the 1st of October 12pm UK time.

I want to foster a little competition and a nice challenge too, and if it goes well I will be hosting others challenges like it. I might even attempt a forum wide one :tongue.:

(Grotsmasha thanks for the inspiration man *Tips hat*)

Prize :-

A unique badge for the winner.

Bragging rights if we ARE Space Wolves.

A standard badges for all.

The judges will pick 3 favourites and the community will be able to vote on who wins.

Once thats decided I will put the top 2 against each other in a head to head vote for the Commander of the Challenge.

Here is the OATH

I (name), with all my strength, honour and faith in the Lion, pledge my Commander(name). Failure of my oath is not an option.

I (name), in name of Fenris, Russ and the Allfather, Swear this oath. my Jarl(name).

I (name), in the name of the Star Children and all the blessing of the Four Armed Emperor swear master (name)

Medallions for signature.

gallery_69091_12729_2986.gifgallery_69091_12729_1587.gifgallery_69091_12729_303.gif

Participants

Gemini

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart

Waldwolf

TrawlingCleaner

From his Command Throne Wolf Lord Flair calls out 'SUMMON ERIC ICECUTTER!'

A few minutes later the Wolf Guard Battle leader arrives on the bridge wearing training togs. 

Flair mutters something under his breath. 

"I have a job for you." 

Icecutter grumbles "Aye"

"Arkley has asked for help and we'll give it, but he's been particularly short on details"

"Aye"

"Full battle kit, you're to take a barrel of the Mjod bearing my mark and deliver it Arkley yourself. By hook or by crook you're to find out which one of you can drink more. Call it a more civilized 'Challenge of Honor'". 

"Aye"

"Then find out what it is that we're to be pointed at so we can get this done.  There's blood to be spilled, deeds to be done and sagas to be written!"

Icecutter grunts and leaves

I Gemini, in name of Fenris, Russ and the Allfather, Swear this oath.

Out of town until the 8th, looking at putting together a WGBL with dual claws and a Jump Pack if I can round up a Jump Pack...

I, Jarl Kjaran Coldheart of the Rout of Fenris, in the name of Fenris and for the honor of Russ and the All-Father, do declare this oath. 

Jarl Kjaran Coldheart gives you the Hunters of the Xeno, heroes of legend all.

Dark Angel Lieutenant Samkiel.  

Primaris Lieutenant Erlend the Short
Wolf Guard Battle Leader, Thane  Vidar Arnesson, the Silver-Tongue

44315284811_959673fa32_c.jpg20180827_234129 by K_Mulkearns, on Flickr

Thank you for the recent order (Reference: XXXXXXXXX) you placed with us here at Wayland Games. Unfortunately we are still waiting on your products to arrive at our warehouse from the supplier and this has meant that your order will not be with you within the 3-9 Working days we would typically expect it to be.

You have our sincere apologies for this delay. You do not need to take any further action at this stage, rest assured we are working with our suppliers to get your products with you as soon as we can. We will update you next week with either confirmation it has been dispatched to you or an update with how your order is progressing.

Best Regards,

Wayland Games.

My stuff it's not coming in time :(

I ,TrawlingCleaner, in name of Fenris, Russ and the Allfather, Swear this oath: My Jarl ,Asmund the Unmaker, will bring death to the enemies of mankind for the honour of the chapter and the honour of the Sons of Morkai.

(I'll get pictures up as soon as I can, either tonight or tomorrow morning)

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_14597/gallery_108142_14597_878586.jpeg

Hm, i can‘t use some options using my mobil.

I ll change to a good format Ehen i have acces to a Real computer

But this is my Leif wolfsen wgbl. I have to to somethings against

Some cuts but greenstuff is my best friend the Next Time.

Do you can give ne advise for the Weapons? A shield Maybe?

Archived