Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

March of the Insurrection

Brotherhood Insurrection Primarch Legion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,789 posts
  • Faction: XIth Legion Wardens of Light
Hey guys, I am bored with sculpting and thought I want to up my painting a bit. So how about a march of the legions of our beloved insurrection?

So please give me some ideas for standardmarines for every legion.
  • Skalpynock, Kelborn and TheAshenCrow like this

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_78117_10471_62812.png

Skalpynock

Skalpynock

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,491 posts

IV Legion, the Void Eagles: Non-production Mk5 armour, brass plate, dark blue shoulderpads, augmetic eye or helm-mounted optic, weapons chained to the arms. Frag cannon if you have one available, otherwise heavy bolter. Standard Principia Bellicosa markings, and star-and-spaceship symbol similar to Nasa/Asimov's Empire.

bluntblade

bluntblade

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9,168 posts
  • Faction: Inkspillers
CL ought to be a Despoiler with a combat shield.

MikhalLeNoir

MikhalLeNoir

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,789 posts
  • Faction: XIth Legion Wardens of Light
MERCI, I WILL START WITH THOSE TWO

Open for Comissions, just PM me. The Wardens of Light were like golden blades, cutting down their enemies scarring the darkness.

gallery_78117_10471_62812.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brotherhood, Insurrection, Primarch, Legion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users