What Would You Like To See From The Scouring?

bluntblade

Never mind Sigismund, I want to read more of Autek Mor's adventures in war crimes. Arkhas Fal's roamings in the outer dark. Crysos Morturg's testimonies to Alum Karpin. Oriax Dantalion conversing with Dorn, trying to make him accept the Codex. Rogal and Roboute arguing, both coping with depression in different ways. The Blood Angels and their successors falling. Unremembered chapters, founded but destroyed before M41.

Personally I think Yarant has been covered in sufficient detail, and the All-Father knows the Wolves dont need another story with them getting ganked and saved by an outside source.

That's nearly every wolf heresy story, so far

I was referring to the Black Book covering it. The Wolves have a lot of wins they could cover in those, like Vanaheim.

Wolves vs EC is an interesting match-up, too.

Never mind Sigismund, I want to read more of Autek Mor's adventures in war crimes. Arkhas Fal's roamings in the outer dark. Crysos Morturg's testimonies to Alum Karpin. Oriax Dantalion conversing with Dorn, trying to make him accept the Codex. Rogal and Roboute arguing, both coping with depression in different ways. The Blood Angels and their successors falling. Unremembered chapters, founded but destroyed before M41.

My soul needs more Autek Mor and his Red Talons.

I'm sure i'd read a Sigismund scouring novel, but it's not something i'm actively after. I reckon he'll get a great showing in the Siege and, although i've not read it, it sounds like he gets the same in the 2nd Black Legion novel.

I don't need his life story when there are loads of other stories to tell about others.

We barely know anything of him.

Personally I think Yarant has been covered in sufficient detail, and the All-Father knows the Wolves dont need another story with them getting ganked and saved by an outside source.

seeing the wolves get wrecked is one of the many things that I've come to enjoy from BL, if for no other reason than that I can make fun of my friend everytime they get beaten on.

That's just a little bit sad, but you do you.

I was referring to the Black Book covering it. The Wolves have a lot of wins they could cover in those, like Vanaheim.

AH, I thought you meant a novel or novella.

I think Sigismund is likely to show up in more than a single Siege novel for many reasons, but I'd love to do exactly that. It'd be nice to have a crack at that in the final mix.

I want a story on how Siggy and Fafnir are bffs, have we ever had a greater friendship...I think not.

Khârn and Argal Tal

I'm sure i'd read a Sigismund scouring novel, but it's not something i'm actively after. I reckon he'll get a great showing in the Siege and, although i've not read it, it sounds like he gets the same in the 2nd Black Legion novel.

I don't need his life story when there are loads of other stories to tell about others.

We barely know anything of him.

Completely true, but i'm assuming we're going to see a lot of him on Terra during the siege.

He's Dimoedes, Achilles and Hector all in one. I'm going to be disappointed if they don't allude to the Iliad. I'll be even more disappointed if his strained relationship with Dorn isn't his character arc.

In terms of scouring period, like Abaddon eventually surpasses Horus, Sigismund could be the mirror. He could be the icon of the post-primarch era that shakes away the shackles of legion and primarch command. Of he could make up with Dorn in a way that sets him on a meaningful path.

But even saying all that, I don't need the life and times of Sigismund. Like all of the best greek heroes, I wantt his best outings not every outing.

I find Abbadon and Sigismund appealing because they mirror each other.

One abandoned his primarch other abandoned by him.

Both donned the black and founded a legion mirroring their beliefs.

One still continues his long war, other his scions continue his eternal crusade.

I have a pet theory that the Emperor Champion is actually possessed by part of Sigismund. He was the Emperor Champion. Maybe the Emperor has a shenanigan.

8th Edition codex implies that the marines chosen as champion is half possessed by visitations of a vengeance given terrible life.

I find Abbadon and Sigismund appealing because they mirror each other.

One abandoned his primarch other abandoned by him.

Both donned the black and founded a legion mirroring their beliefs.

One still continues his long war, other his scions continue his eternal crusade.

I have a pet theory that the Emperor Champion is actually possessed by part of Sigismund. He was the Emperor Champion. Maybe the Emperor has a shenanigan.

8th Edition codex implies that the marines chosen as champion is half possessed by visitations of a vengeance given terrible life.

i hope there is something more special for that... but maybe just because i am a fanboy of BT^^

But clearly the title to be the Emperors Champion should be shown more special than just have a model to one army...

It should be more recognized that Sigismund was the champion... not a custodes or a primarch...

In this case his role is very close to the highest leader in the whole imperium...

I mean to being the first captain or a chapter master is one thing but being the champion of the master of mankind is another level

Archived