Prime Time: Primarch, Primork, Avatar, Etc....

Karack Blackstone

Tyranids, give them a Primaris-ified Swarmlord.

I know some of the older lore said such and such bioform came from ingesting 40k unit N, such and such bioform came from ingesting 40k unit T, but realistically, if the swarm has eaten multiple galaxies clear through, isn't it likely they ran into a race with some kind of super soldier before Astartes/Primaris marines? And they just pokevolve (pull upgrades and sidegrades out depending on opponent, resistance capabilities etc.

More likely is that they'd give them some new Battlesuit specifically designed to play the godslayer role, perhaps with Kais as its pilot. Being a one-man army is his shtick after all.

They give me back jump shoot jump, decrease the points on crisis to 7th edition levels, and give crisis proper weapon buffs and I'll kill anything you send against me. In 7th I killed most of the primarchs (all the ones in 40k and over half from the Heresy).

My montka was strong.

I think it's only a matter of time before we see a Tau titan. The Taunar suit pretty much confrims that for me.

Which I hate. I loved Tau when Hammerheads were the big baddie on the block.

And yup, GW is a model company. Any self imposed restrictions they had before Roundtree, went out the window when G-man was released. Their is no limit on the dial now.

I think it's only a matter of time before we see a Tau titan. The Taunar suit pretty much confrims that for me.

Which I hate. I loved Tau when Hammerheads were the big baddie on the block.

And yup, GW is a model company. Any self imposed restrictions they had before Roundtree, went out the window when G-man was released. Their is no limit on the dial now.

Doesn't the Supremacy count?

I wonder if they are going to make Tabletop rules for Cloned Primarchs and Astartes

Archived