New imp fists/talons list

Geoffy

Hey guys,

Came up with this as a combo list to use the new krole (if I ever buy her since the FW :cuss last Wednesday). Has siggy and friends plus krole for anti-psyker and the telemon for shoosting. I need to trim 85 points. Please help?

++ Crusade (Legiones Astartes: Age of Darkness Army List) [1835pts] ++

+ HQ +

Sigismund [230pts]

+ Elites +

Terminator Squad, Legion [280pts]: Cataphractii Pattern Terminator Armour, Teleportation Transponder
. Terminator Sergeant, Legion: Thunder Hammer, Vigil Pattern Storm Shield
. Terminators, Legion: Iliastus Pattern Assault Cannon, Vigil Pattern Storm Shield
. Terminators, Legion: Power Fist
. Terminators, Legion: Chainfist, Vigil Pattern Storm Shield

Terminator Squad, Legion [280pts]: Cataphractii Pattern Terminator Armour, Teleportation Transponder
. Terminator Sergeant, Legion: Thunder Hammer, Vigil Pattern Storm Shield
. Terminators, Legion: Iliastus Pattern Assault Cannon, Vigil Pattern Storm Shield
. Terminators, Legion: Power Fist

+ Troops +

Tactical Squad, Legion , Compulsory [220pts]: 9x Tactical Space Marines, Legion
. Additional Wargear: Vexilla, Legion
. Rhino Armoured Carrier, Legion: Dozer Blade, Multi Melta
. Standard Wargear: Bolters
. Tactical Sergeant, Legion: Artificer Armour, Melta Bombs, Power Fist

Templar Brethren , Compulsory [375pts]: 8x Combat Shield, Melta Bombs, 8x Templar Brethren, Vexilla, Legion
. Chapter Champion: Combat Shield, Master-craft a single weapon, Solarite Power Gauntlet

+ Fast Attack +

Anvillus Pattern Dreadclaw Drop Pod [115pts]: Frag Assault Launchers

+ Heavy Support +

Heavy Support Squad, Legion Lascannon [250pts]: Lascannon, Space Marines, Legion, Space Marines, Legion, Space Marines, Legion, Space Marines, Legion
. Sergeant, Legion: Artificer Armour, Augury Scanner

+ Allegiance +

Legion and Allegiance: VII: Imperial Fists, Loyalist

Rite of War

+ Fortification +

Bunker [85pts]: Ammo Store, Tank Traps

++ Allied Detachment (Talons of the Emperor) [750pts] ++

+ Troops +

Sisters of Silence Vigilator Cadre [270pts]: 9x Vigilator
. Sisters of Silence Kharon Pattern Acquisitor: Hellion Pattern Cannon Array
. Vigilator Mistress: Bolt Pistol, Execution Blade

+ HQ +

Jenetia Krole [150pts]

+ Heavy Support +

Legio Custodes Telemon Heavy Dreadnought [330pts]: Arachnus Storm Cannon, Telemon Caestus

++ Total: [2585pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe (https://battlescribe.net)

Might be worth downgrading Jenetia Krole to an Oblivion Knight-Centura with Paragon Blade (95). You still use the Krole model, but you save 55 points.

If Sigismund is going with your Templar Brethren, cut their Vexilla as he is fearless, which transfers on to them. That saves another 10 (65 total).

I wouldn't both with Artificer Armour on the Heavy Support Squad - it's not going to make a huge amount of difference and assuming they are in the bunker anyway the cover save etc. will do (Total saving 75 points).

Your Templar Brethren Champion has paid for Master Crafted weapon. Cut it. Solarite Gauntlet is Master-Crafted already so you're paying 10 points for an upgrade you already have, meaning you just paid for a Master-Crafted Bolt Pistol as it is the only weapon left that can be applied to. Another -10 (That is 85 points saved)

Thanks guys. I guess krole doesn’t add much in your opinions?

No worries. Not especially if I am honest. Not at the points you are playing anyway. If you were playing 2000 Points, and had the extra room for Krole and her unique bodyguard squad that would be awesome - I am 100% an advocate of cool/lore choices over competitiveness - but if points are tight, she doesn't add much beyond what a non-special character equivalent would. The problem is, you had a lot of points to trim and downgrading her was the best way to do it without losing anything important.

Lovely model though, just use her as an Oblivion Knight-Centura.

Archived