Originating chapter for a Leviathan Dread

anarchistscourge

So I CONVERTED the redemptor, but really didn’t feel it need much. Basically put a head where the casket is cut the arms below the shoulder joint and used magnets.

As it’s a counts as I went with rule of cool and actually picked up the Telemon Archanus storm cannons (trunk they look cooler). So magnetised those as well. Then basically went to town adding bits to it and giving it heavy flamers (using the GSC clearance incinerators from the Goliath trucks)

Couldn’t find any chapter totems so will be going with the original idea of a “loyalist” traitor legion. Thinking Alpha Legion as Technically they never went full traitor.

Trying to think of how to do a more tasteful alpha legion scheme without an airbrush.

Any help appreciated

Pics please!

I haven't started my Redepmtor -> Leviathan conversion yet (waiting on weapons from Forge World) but I'm really curious to see how it looks!

I've seen some cool alpha legion schemes done with a metallic base and several blue + green washes, which can be more forgiving on large flat panels.

I second this ^^ I’m planning on doing the same conversion and I’d love to see how it looks :)

Archived