Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blackstone Fortress - WHQ40k

• Please log in to reply
1504 replies to this topic

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,746 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

I doubt we'll be seeing Guardsmen there. It would ruin the whole setting of small individual heroes.

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Triszin

Triszin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,292 posts

I doubt we'll be seeing Guardsmen there. It would ruin the whole setting of small individual heroes.

I dunno, I think we'll see expansions that bring in more characters, but maybe killteam might beable to also field in a blackstone?

my only question is,

Is the GSC gunslinger a expansion character for blackstone, or part of the gsc codex?

Edited by Triszin, Today, 09:03 PM.

banana

RikuEru

RikuEru

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 849 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves

*bites his tongue to not say "But there are Guardsmen in the Box/in the Fortress!"*

But yea, Regimental Standard is hardly evidence for such a thing. It also mentioned Genestealer Orks just a few weeks ago.

But:
I could see a Scenario released in White Dwarf where you play a group of Guardsmen or Scions stranded inside the Blackstone Fortress and the Mission is to reach the end of the Hall with as many as possible.

As an expansion of Characters - also maybe as a White Dwarf Feature - I could more easily see the Kill Team Rogue Trader Crew Members or atleast some of them. (Excluding Elucidian Starstriders, maybe. But Aximillion must be included... and kinda OP)

When the Pack runs once again, worlds tremble, enemies die and the Hunt begins!

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpgETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpg

sfPanzer

sfPanzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,746 posts
  • Faction: Knights of Baal

I dunno, I think we'll see expansions that bring in more characters, but maybe killteam might beable to also field in a blackstone?

my only question is,

Is the GSC gunslinger a expansion character for blackstone, or part of the gsc codex?

I think I remember reading an unofficial confirmation about the Gunslinger being part of the GSC Codex. Take it with lots of salt obviously but at this point it seems very likely imo.

Disclaimer:

If my posts appear rude to you, I apologize. It's not meant to be rude in any way, it's just the way folks are in my country. It's really more about being direct than being rude. I know how it's perceived in the english speaking community and I already try to tone it down but I barely notice when it's too much since it's normal for me.

So yeah, I'm really not rude it's basically just cultural differences that act against me here. Again, I apologize.

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

Parweke

Parweke

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 474 posts
  • Faction: Legio Atarus / Legio Mortis
well the standard has had some hints of what is coming previously

and dont take these things so seriously, okay? :)
gallery_48988_10980_7442.png
"As man fights man / In the epic struggle for survival / The Warmaster shall reign / With oppression fed by a burning hate"(War Master by Bolt Thrower)

16 user(s) are reading this topic

8 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Finkmilkana, The_Bloody, Midnight Runner, Kriegsmacht, Verux, nyahoi, grailkeeper, LordValrak