Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blackstone Fortress - WHQ40k

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1531 replies to this topic

Marshal Vespasian

Marshal Vespasian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 364 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
https://youtu.be/nzVhZLQ8Z8w

Warhammer TV did this how to paint BSF bases thing. Not sure I am going to use that.
I am pretty happy, that at least some of the models seem to be finished rarher quickly via just some drybrushes.

Edited by Marshal Vespasian, 18 November 2018 - 07:42 AM.

• Cactus likes this
But viciousness and glory were no longer enough. Killing enemies in battle was no longer enough. I wanted to fight the Eternal Crusade. I wanted to win the war.- Reclusiarch Grimaldus<p>
uqpKirY.jpg

God-Potato of Mankind

God-Potato of Mankind

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,523 posts
  • Faction: Salamanders
Is there any chaos specific iconography on the guardsmen? I feel like, based on those two pictures, you could easily make them feral world loyalists....
  • N1SB likes this

Cyrox

Cyrox

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,993 posts

Is there any chaos specific iconography on the guardsmen? I feel like, based on those two pictures, you could easily make them feral world loyalists....

A tiny bit - there’s a Chaos star on one of the pistol holsters, which is easily smoothed over or covered, and one necklace

You can easily make them feral looking loyal guard if you wanted to, but you might want to remove some spikes

I’m making mine as renegade guard - not chaos worshipping, just mercenary guns for hire
  • N1SB likes this

"I remember when Ragnar Blackmane had blond hair and this was aaaallll fields....."

gallery_60566_6038_4617.gif tn_gallery_60566_6038_42067.jpg gallery_60566_6038_1993.gif

N1SB

N1SB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 981 posts

Brother God Potato, some Guardsmen have just a bit. 1 wears a small Chaos symbol pendant. 1 wears it on his back. Sarge has that 2 headed arrow like csm do. Can be filed off or clip the points to make feral easily, agree with above.

At store now. Upload pic for you later, posting on phone. Also some have wooden stock on guns, other regular. Very mixed.

Edit - just following through with a photo of what I described, I think Brother Cyrox is also right, just little symbols here and there:

gallery_57329_13636_213864.jpg

Edited by Brother Tyler, 19 November 2018 - 01:41 PM.
Text style formatting such as "u" for "you" is not allowed at the B&C.

• Cyrox likes this

gallery_57329_13636_22281.jpg

Old-Four-Arms

Old-Four-Arms

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 136 posts

Thanks for the close-up pics, fraters.

Very nice models indeed (they even sculpted the boot sole detail).

If these ever get a Loyalist version...

Old-Four-Arms

• N1SB likes this

Slips

Slips

++ ARCHIMAGIRUS RUDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 13,593 posts
  • Faction: V,VII,IX,XII,XV Legions

And not relevant to the topic of the thread, really. So lets scoot back on-topic.

• Chaplain Dosjetka likes this

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

++Part of the ship...Part of the Crew++

+] Use the Report Button! [+

Canadian_F_H

Canadian_F_H

++ SECTURATOR BIPENNIFER ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 4,545 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars
Seeing as no new information regarding rumours for "Warhammer 40,000: Warhammer quest: Blackstone Fortress" have been seen in days, and we have delved into numerous off topic discussions some of which have been brought back up after repeated in thread warnings not to continue said off topic discussion, we believe it's time this thread take a break.

As per our current paradigm, if you have any new substantive rumours then report this topic. You will have opportunity to prove your intended contribution has merit. Which will determine the thread's reopening.

*note that spoiling the contents of the envelope is off topic, and not to be entertained*

Please take all off topic discussion to other sections where it is relevant, and free to be discussed.

If you have any issues take them up with the appropriate authorities. Caveat emptor.
  • Juggernut likes this
What signature?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users