Indomnitus Crusade! Ultramarines Showcase!

Ishagu

Idaho, you asked to see the Sicaran. I didn't have any great pics and I've not had a chance to get it out for a new one, but I did have this on my phone.

It was taken from a game from a few weeks back, and the lighting and camera quality were poor.

40820620_2257825647579326_33142487427349

I like the simplicity of the design... very old school yet efficient. Kind of like the Predator.

I never painted mine and found magnetization probably won't work. I've been afraid to glue the side sponsons on. What do you think is best all around?

I was going to go back to my old dual Repulsor list but I painted one of my new ones as Deathwatch (they just use it so much better... meaning with Primaris).

But this unit is still something I seem to prefer mostly with my UM. Just like the Leviathan is such a no brainer for DW.... this unit clicks well with UM. :)

To be honest I think a Venator could help Deathwatch as well and it would look great in black, but yes - it's very fitting for the Ultras. In the lore the Sicaran was partly designed by Guilliman himself.

• 4 weeks later...
Thin layers of Macragge Blue over a black base coat, then a fine layer of Altdorf Guard blue, more in some areas then others. Some nuln oil in recesses, highlighted with Fenrisian Grey.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice work on Lt. Calsius Brother Ishagu:thumbsup: Great detailing and highlighting...…. brings out the detail with no clutter.....superduper:yes:

Curious.... Do you plan to eventually add battle damage and weathering or will you keep your army clean? Would look great either way.

Archived