Your Anthems for your Company, your wolves

GrFlur

I have to admit this is probably more appropriate for White Scars, but the song is called “Wolf Totem” so I think it should get a free pass. It’s by a band called the Hu. I just heard it for the first time today and really enjoyed it.

https://youtu.be/jM8dCGIm6yc

Try the Chinggis Khan one. I found it more themed for my taste since explains the deeeds of once the greatest warriors on the known earth :)

"... and the skald came to the center of the room where the fire was low burning, and started to tell the saga and as he talked the fire grow and suddenly all members of the company were singing alongside him, blood running hot and hearts full of pride for his brother deeds..."

I have to admit this is probably more appropriate for White Scars, but the song is called “Wolf Totem” so I think it should get a free pass. It’s by a band called the Hu. I just heard it for the first time today and really enjoyed it.

IIRC, Mongolian myths claim their people are descendants of wolves.

• 2 months later...

As soon as I started to read this post Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song was playing in my head. I just read Vash113 saying the same thing.

The lyrics are SO Space Wolves it's crazy. My subconcious seems to know the score.

the_miracle_aligner just posted a video of the song- translated into OLD NORSE- on YouTube.