BL Weekender tickets on sale!

Angel_of_Blood

That Limited Edition looks juicy. I wonder how much it's going to cost....presumably well above the usual.

Also, Brian Blessed???????????????????

edit: apparently it had already been announced a while ago, but dear lord, Brian Blessed. What times we live in

Fantastic line-up in terms of seminars , author attendance and books up for sale.

Very worried about Spear of the Emperor though, looks like they are going to try and suck people dry and ask a massive price for that limited edition, I'm expecting 85 pounds ( which they convert to 125 EUR btw, they have the most unbalanced currency converter in the world).

• 1 month later...
These events make me mad with jealousy. I’m a farmer so days off are a serious rarity, I’ve two kids under 5 so that means a kid free weekend is as rare as a romance novel from BL. I keep threatening the family I’m going to go to one of these and then I remember all the animals.... maybe someday when I retire I say and then my wife reminds me farmers don’t retire.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard Haley will be doing a WS vs. IW story...could you shed any light?

Only what he said in the seminar, a HH short story he's written involves the Khan picking at the IV's blockade in the Sol System. He described as "hit-and-run" and that's the only one I think we got a definitive answer on.

Archived