I got 10 plastic cataphractii terminators. What to do?

Trevak Dal

I don't want terminators in my world eaters, and I got 6 combiplasma and 6 combimelta chaos Terminators in my Black legion.

Should I reclaim my chaos terminators and make more obliterators/mutilators (got 6 of those already) taking the cataphractii and making them my black legion terminators, or should I use them as a base for Paladins for my Grey Knights?

Mail em to me! Hahaha!

Idk. Cataphracti pattern screams iron warriors, deathguard, iron hands and black legion to me.

Black legion are on a precipice... New chaos marines, new other things. New abaddon... Who knows.

It's a shame that cattaphractti don't come with the option to take the reaper auto cannon in the box. Also am I the only one who doesn't like the way the shoulder pads go together? As to your question, I'd either start a loyalist army, use them for Hersey, or paint them up as quasi Black Legion Justaerian terminators.

Well with chaos they can, it's just the reaper autocannon isn't that great-with the new wound table it's basically a heavy bolter and they aren't cheap. If they did at least 2 damage it would be better but as it is, I've ran Combi weapons (and 3 man termicide units until I couldn't, hence why I got 6 of plasma and melta) because terminators, historically (for me) die like normal marines and move slower and cost a lot more.

I only really like the look of Grey Knight terminators, the Death Wing Knights and tantaros, everything else just looks hunched over and dumpy-but they are effective at what I need them to do (drop and pop, maybe fight a little) so i bite the bullet for the flexibility they provide but I send the elite of the warband out to die killing hard targets (over charged plasma) or bullying scrub units and dying to 1000 dice being thrown at them.

It's :cussty being a terminator I bet.

Archived