++ Knightfall 2018 ++

TheOneTrueZon

Looks amazing, love that FW shield! I think I might need to get myself some :)

Also is that a Goliath Truck I see in the background? ;)

Thanks so much! I went crazy on purity seals/scrolls and really enjoyed it.

And yes, I may be starting a Genestealer Cult army. Was looking for something very different than my Templars and preferably one no one else at my FLGS played, so GSC hits the mark. Really enjoying the miner aesthetic.

Looks amazing, love that FW shield! I think I might need to get myself some :smile.:

Also is that a Goliath Truck I see in the background? :wink:

Thanks so much! I went crazy on purity seals/scrolls and really enjoyed it.

And yes, I may be starting a Genestealer Cult army. Was looking for something very different than my Templars and preferably one no one else at my FLGS played, so GSC hits the mark. Really enjoying the miner aesthetic.

Awesome, I love a good purity seal.

And I too have started a GSC army for pretty much the same reason, no one else had them and they look cool! I know some people who like to use a mix of cultist models but I really prefer the miner/vac suit models :) 

That Terminator is inspiring me for my terminators that are waiting to receive colour :)

You Honor me, Battle Brother. I did not think this model was anything particularly exciting but it has garnered me a bit of praise. I'll have to make sure I don't let it go to my head ;)

He will be leading a strikeforce of Terminators in a 7500 point Live Fire exercise against Primaris Angry Marines and friends next Thursday. With any luck he will completes a heroic deed and earn a name and a short story, like many of my other models have.

He will be leading a strikeforce of Terminators in a 7500 point Live Fire exercise against Primaris Angry Marines and friends next Thursday. With any luck he will completes a heroic deed and earn a name and a short story, like many of my other models have.

I would love dearly to see pictures of this. More over seeing other Primaris Angry Marines is always a treat. Mine are in the final stages of paint...

Ok, totals have been updated in the first post. Those who posted points in their vows have been tallied as provided. 

• Highest # of vows: Endless Zeal (participant who makes the most amount of completed vows, regardless of points or unit count)

Tied between Marshal Vespasian and Marshall Margulix  with five vows each! Well done to both of you, wear your badges with pride.

uqpKirY.jpg

• Highest # of points: Crusade Castellan (participant who completed the highest amount of points, regardless of unit size or quantity)

By a landslide, CaptnRussia has produced a force that would bring a prideful tear to Dorns eye. You honor our chapter with your contributions to the fight!

3GTaFqh.jpg

• Best in Show: Crusade Champion (chosen by TheOneTrueZon)

This was a hard call. But overall, in terms of quantity and quality, best in show for 2018 is Apocalypton! Well deserved for outstanding work.

Sns0GbO.jpg

• Peoples Choice: Marshal Elect (chosen by forum via polling)

By the will of the forum Brethren, Honda is bestowed this honor!

wgp96Wt.jpg

• Oathbreaker: There is a scant few this year, but you know who you are....

cnt4kqv.jpg

Well done to all those who stepped up to expand the Eternal Crusade, and those who took their newest recruits to the field to purge the unclean.  Also, well done to Zon in taking the reins from me this year.  I thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in the vaults while he did the heavy lifting. :)

Although I believe now comes the matter of dealing out paddlin's for the failures.  I suppose I can wake up long enough to resume those duties personally. :verymad:

KNIGHTFALL 2018

++ Marshal Elect Poll++

Here are our candidates for this year's Marshal Elect. Polling will stay up until Christmas. Take a good look, there's so much great work this year.

Cognitive

AV9GJoK.jpg

Brother Adelard

Myd1ItI.jpg

Marshal Heber

http://i68.tinypic.com/uy2w8.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/710a6u.jpg

templargdt

a66275b0-7b80-4646-956e-4e96503ce4ce-ori

Brother Cristopher

TdEecal.jpg

Honda

gallery_15184_7227_241531.jpg

Othniel's Blade

GIY9coP.jpg

I will be the first to cast a vote. For me it was between Cognitive and Honda. Cognitive has such a great crisp style with solid, bright colors that really catch your eye. However, Honda just really nailed with that Kill Team. I'm so glad he decided to put that whole concept together for Knightfall. I read the Priests of Mars series a year ago and it was great to see them come to life. Maybe with the Commanders expansion we'll get to see Kul Gilad!

MY VOTE = HONDA

Some fine nominations. :smile.:

May only participants vote as with last year?

You have to ask if you can vote? That feels like a bear asking permission to eat a salmon. I think all of our regular posters, participants or not, can put in their vote.

I wholeheartedly agree, there's some really great work this year.

I must say that I really like Brother Adelard's Contemptor, like a lot. So he gets my vote. And I would like to say that he did not buy my vote because he did Grimaldus, my favorite 40K character. That was just a bonus for me.

Thank you everyone for making this such a blast.

Archived