Designing a Space Marine Chapter: Swamp world?

General Strike

I think Forge World just gave us the perfect animal to pair with these guys: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/10/15/forge-world-preview-the-sumpkroc/

FWPreview-Oct15-SumpkrocArt-2vg.jpg

FWPreview-Oct15-PaintedSumpkroc-1fg.jpg

It's a Necromunda model, so it can't be too big, but it'd fit as a stand in for Ferensian Wolves in a Spaced Wolf army at least.

I think Forge World just gave us the perfect animal to pair with these guys: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/10/15/forge-world-preview-the-sumpkroc/

I agree. We should also think of ways to kitbash a helmet for the models- not only to protect the Sumpkroc's head, but to serve as mounts for laser sights/target designators, and storm bolters so the Sumpkrocs can engage enemies too cowardly to engage in close combat.

Tau (cowering behind a mangrove as one trained Sumpkroc provides covering fire for another advancing towards his position): "Why have the Ethereals forsaken us? Why?!"

Tau (becoming the Sumpkroc's breakfast): "Argh!"

Tau (cowering behind a mangrove as one trained Sumpkroc provides covering fire for another advancing towards his position): "Why have the Ethereals forsaken us? Why?!"

Followed by the Sumpkroc becoming the Kroots breakfast. :D

Followed by the Sumpkroc becoming the Kroots breakfast. :D
You do NOT want to be the Kroot the Marines caught snacking on a beloved pet. Trust me.

Limbless Kroot (as he's thrown into a Sumpkroc pen): "It's not supposed to end this way! I'm the apex predator, not- Argh!"

Swamp Marine whose chainsword severed the Kroot's limbs (ringing a bell to draw the Sumpkrocs' attention): "Dinner time, boys and girls!"

Archived