Knight House location query

USNCenturion

Greetings fraters of the cog. I had a question regarding an upcoming project of mine, and felt this would be the most effective place to ask.

I’m looking to do an imperial army incorporating Imperial Guard, Ad Mech, Knights and Space Wolves. These won’t be played in the same list mind you, but as I want models from these four factions I thought I might as well link them geographically.

My Wolves are obviously based on Fenris, and I have Cadians and Armageddon Steel Legionnaires. These are all relatively close so that’s perfect! More research led me to discover that Agrippina is the forge world for the Cadian Gate, so that was another easily solved pick.

My question, which I have been unable to find myself, is what knight House, imperial or mechanicus, services a spot near Fenris, Cadia, Armageddon, and/or Agrippina? I’m looking more for one of the in-codex factions if possible. If there are none, do you know of any free blade option I can use to fit in?

Thanks in advance!!

Those knight world nearby are only known by name at best.

Adrastapol (Imperium) is located near Agripinaa. Known Houses are Draconis, House Pegasson and House Minotos. But that´s it. No known color scheme.

The closest Knight Worlds with Codex Background would be the mechanicus Worlds Mars (House Taranis) or Chrysis (House Krast)

House Hawkshroud´s homeworld Krastellan is more the double the distance then Mars or Chrysis from Agripinaa.

Archived