Now does Legio Xestobiax count as traitor? Or do I need to work on my Mortis engines first?

Xestobiax will be fine...

Also. What about chaos cults in necro?

If it’s Chaos, it’s all allowed!

I  might, I'll probably get as far as pledging then lose motivation. 

I'm sort of working on (haven't done anything for about 18 months) a nurgle fast attack army (raptors mainly with some bikes),when I started it wasn't codex legal as I completely ignored the force organisation requirements of the time, it was legally for 7th Ed but I haven't bothered moving to 8th Ed yet so not sure if still the case.  If I just pledge raptors and HQ's is that going to be ok? 

If not I may finish/do a Black Legion Kill Team I started when Talon of Horus came out (1 member completed so far although I don't think he is actually legal under GW KT rules so may need to redo him).

All the above are fine. Your choice. :)

Ooh I know it's Heresy but I will be doing a few Red Thousand Sons - for the CoC they'll be 'counts' as Rubrics. I'll also do some more Death Guard which are undeniably Chaos..... I'm also thinking maybe a cheeky Night Lord or two....

I'll do the Heresy event as Emperors Children, as that's what I do....

My Nurgle bits quiver.

My Slaanesh bits are moist

with primer.

Oh we have such sights to show them!

Actually I don’t have much ready!

A Slaaneshi IW TDA lord, plasma raptors...and that’s it.

I can’t get my Noise Oblits converted in time.

Build more spawn!!!

I can’t make them when I want to.

I make them when they want me to.

On the the western fringes of Imperium, on an unremarkable planet, in a city of little note, an entire populace begged for mercy.

The bell was tolled, the call was answered, by the only one who could bring them relief.

I am here, I answer your call.

Prepare yourselves, His servants, His vectors, accept your fate, accept his gifts - you will suffer no more. 

Edited by Globulus the Glutton

So where do we pledge? Also are primed models acceptable ( Black / grey) etc or does it need to be bare plastic? I have two predators that I may hold off on spraying depending on your answer...

I will set up a dedicated thread in the Forge WIP Forum on Saturday (which is the kick-off date). And yes, models can be primed any colour...