TheUnrealArchon

TH/SS Wolf Guard Terminators deep striking with Arjac and a WGBL in Terminator Armor with the Wolfen stone is a nasty NASTY unit if I'm understanding it right.. 4 hammer attacks each, hitting on 3s with re roll ones to wound. Wolfen still probably do it better but hey if it makes terminators a little better than just "fun"

They are good but are also expensive and slow with only a 28% chance of making a successful charge. That chance can be improved by adding rerolls but even at best is only around 50:50. It is a lot of points to spend on a unit that needs to be hitting people in close combat. If you fail the charge, your opponent will simply withdraw while shooting and your expensive unit will spend the rest of the game jogging to try and reach a target.

This is true, but I really want to make my 5 th/ss TDA's and Arjac work. I'm planning on supporting them with a rp in TDA with wolf spirits and wulfen stone. Hoping that I'll be able to utilize the -1 to hit buff and have other elements of the army move in range the turn the TDA's arrive to maximize the benefit of those 3 cp. They can then hold that section of the board or slowly press forward to add pressure if possible.

I'm hoping to try the same thing with a wolf priest and Njal supporting with another runepriest moving up the field with the rest of the army. I just love my TDAWGS.

TH/SS Wolf Guard Terminators deep striking with Arjac and a WGBL in Terminator Armor with the Wolfen stone is a nasty NASTY unit if I'm understanding it right.. 4 hammer attacks each, hitting on 3s with re roll ones to wound. Wolfen still probably do it better but hey if it makes terminators a little better than just "fun"

They are good but are also expensive and slow with only a 28% chance of making a successful charge. That chance can be improved by adding rerolls but even at best is only around 50:50. It is a lot of points to spend on a unit that needs to be hitting people in close combat. If you fail the charge, your opponent will simply withdraw while shooting and your expensive unit will spend the rest of the game jogging to try and reach a target.

This is true, but I really want to make my 5 th/ss TDA's and Arjac work. I'm planning on supporting them with a rp in TDA with wolf spirits and wulfen stone. Hoping that I'll be able to utilize the -1 to hit buff and have other elements of the army move in range the turn the TDA's arrive to maximize the benefit of those 3 cp. They can then hold that section of the board or slowly press forward to add pressure if possible.

I'm hoping to try the same thing with a wolf priest and Njal supporting with another runepriest moving up the field with the rest of the army. I just love my TDAWGS.

When i have enough TDA I want to do a crazy but fund pincer of Logan with a WGBL in one side appearing with shooty TDA and Arjac and a WP on the other side with TH creating a death trap where moving from the shooty part makes them clsoer to the melee blender. A pair of RP would be very cool with that. But need to get the models first.

Archived