Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Armiger and Titanicus Warlord size comparison

armiger knights warlord adeptus titanicus conversion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Knightsword

Knightsword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts
  • Faction: Ardent Swords
Pretty much the thread title. Does anyone have a size comparison photo of a Warlord from Adeptus Titanicus and an Armiger? Or if anyone has both models would you please be kind enough to take a comparison shot and share on here? I'm hoping if the sizes are roughly the same that I can convert the Warlord into an Armiger as personally I think it's body looks more 'Knighty'.

Jukkiz

Jukkiz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 410 posts
  • Faction: Sinners

Warlord is closer to regular knights and bit bigger then armigers. Googling "warlord titan size comparison" has alot intresting images.

• Exilyth likes this

"Every world is under Emperors might, then why i feel empty..."

15th tactical marine 6th company, Ermus. Sinners chapter

Knightsword

Knightsword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts

That comparison shot with the Knight wasn't showing up on google last time I searched. Hmm that is a little bigger than I was expecting it to be. 

Master Sheol

Master Sheol

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,812 posts
The Reaver titan is smaller that Warlord and i guess more in size with Armigers
“Battles are won by courage, by standing firm in the face of overwhelming adversity, by advancing into certain death when every instinct is screaming at you to turn.”

Burni

Burni

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 366 posts

I can provide a pic soon! My Warlord is still in sub assemblies for painting...

• Knightsword likes this

Knightsword

Knightsword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts

I can provide a pic soon! My Warlord is still in sub assemblies for painting...

If you could Burni it would be much appreciated. I can happily wait and focus on my count as TWC unit for the time being.

Mendi Warrior

Mendi Warrior

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 307 posts

I'm hoping if the sizes are roughly the same that I can convert the Warlord into an Armiger as personally I think it's body looks more 'Knighty'.

It is an interesting idea (even if quite expensive imho), I would rather have expected to see it the other way around, with an Armiger being converted into a titan for AT (I might at some point buy a couple of armigers and give it a try). Curious to see the result if you decide to go ahead with the idea. 

Knightsword

Knightsword

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 132 posts

Silly expensive to be frank sweat.gif but with how the Knights resemble the Warlord titans and then them making the Warlord model for AT I just thought it looked more like what a mini Knight should look like than the Armiger does (at least to me anyway). The idea is being postponed for the time being, most of my hobby funding is being diverted to preparing a nursery now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: armiger, knights, warlord, adeptus titanicus, conversion

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users