The Children of Kane Cometh - Brotherhood Of Nod Themed GSC!

Mordian Glory

Greetings Brothers,

It has been a couple of weeks since my last update. Progress has been a little slower due to the fact that I have begun another painting project (Mordian Iron Guard restoration).

I have started work on my 2 ridge runners and I have been using these guys in my battles too. I have to say I am presently surprised by how effective they are :) They have a good rate of fire with the 2 stubbers, the mining laser adds some punch and the fact they do not degrade means they are quite annoying for my opponents to deal with. I am thinking of adding another 1 to my army and dropping a squad of the bikers, who struggle to do much in most games. 

No pics today, will post some up when the buggies are completed. 

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Brothers,

Progress has been steady on the cult and they have been used in several battles. 

On the painting front I now have completed both Ridge Runners and have got most of the primary colours on the bikes completed. I hope to get the bikes finished by the end of this week and then I just have 2 trucks left to 100% finish the army :D It will have taken me about a year and a half to paint up about 4000 points of GSC.

Just a heads up for anyone painting the Atalan Jackels, they are very very detailed models and it has taken me a very long time to half paint them. Great models, but I have suffered a little burn out from doing them. 

Thats it for now, again no pics im afraid, but I do have video battle report to share :D