Adeptus Titanicus Events and Tournaments

Captain Idaho

It's early days right now but I wanted to get the ball rolling on Adeptus Titanicus Events and other community-based projects. This topic is a great way to keep everything localised for easy access.

Next time I'm going to Warhammer World I will probably try and arrange some games of Adeptus Titanicus. Get the community going ourselves if need be.

I'd like to take part in a Throne of Skulls style event of Adeptus Titanicus. Say 1750pts seems like a good amount. What do people think on this total? Enough so some people can take varied lists but not so much that anything goes.

• 1 month later...

So it seems like there was a tournament for Adeptus Titanicus. Does anyone know of the details for this? I didn't even see it advertised!

I'd like to attend in the future because it feels like the game will be less cut throat and more just a good social convention.

So it seems like there was a tournament for Adeptus Titanicus. Does anyone know of the details for this? I didn't even see it advertised!

I'd like to attend in the future because it feels like the game will be less cut throat and more just a good social convention.

Blood and Glory in Derby has a AT section, it takes place this weekend

• 4 weeks later...
I played AT at Blood and Glory! There were only a few of us, but I played five great games. There was a *lot* of interest of from the Heresy community and a couple of people switched for the last game to play Titanicus with some spare titans. We had plenty of terrain, including some 40k sized buildings to block line of sight for Warlords, which really helps in my opinion. I'd love to play in more Titanicus events!

An AT event at WHW would give me a good excuse to go to Nottingham again :biggrin.:

There is an event in the Facebook Adeptus Titanicus 2018 group at WHW on the 16th December :smile.:

edit: facebook group 

We have a club in reading and we have monthly open days on a Sunday.

If I was to run say a small 12 man tourney at say £5 a head from prizes and such would there be any interest?

Myself and others from our club might be interested

We have a club in reading and we have monthly open days on a Sunday.

If I was to run say a small 12 man tourney at say £5 a head from prizes and such would there be any interest?

Reading is very doable for me! (I'm in Bristol). You wouldn't happen to be with the Spikey Club, would you...?

Archived