Adeptus Titanicus Events and Tournaments

Captain Idaho

We have a club in reading and we have monthly open days on a Sunday.

If I was to run say a small 12 man tourney at say £5 a head from prizes and such would there be any interest?

I'd be up for that too.

Of course, I best get painting and have been waiting on Laser destructors carapace weapons for a Warlord too.

Captain taelos, no we are about two miles away from them, we are W.A.R wargames association of reading. We have about 150 members , but do a lot of interest club stuff with spikey club.

I will post possible dates soon

I need to move to England.

Captain taelos, no we are about two miles away from them, we are W.A.R wargames association of reading. We have about 150 members , but do a lot of interest club stuff with spikey club.

I will post possible dates soon

I need to move to England.
For me it's been wonderful moving from a smallish city in North Carolina to outside DC, where there are dozens of stores and a much larger community (even if it's an hour drive to go anywhere).

I don't know what I'd do with that many events around.

Also curious, I’m moving to the DC area in January. I have loyalist and traitor maniples, with a buddy in the area that plays. If there’s much of a titanicus community it’d be cool to do a titan death event (multiple players on two sides) or a tournament.

That wouldn’t be too far, I’m going to be up in Laurel, MD, so about an hour and a half away. Too far for pickup games, but if there were plans there I’d totally be down, and I imagine my friend would as well (he just moved to MD a month ago)

Is there anyone in/around Cambridge (UK)? I know there's clubs in the city centre, but I live 12 miles outside and the logistics of getting to/from after work are just difficult enough to make city centre gaming unattractive on a regular basis. A weekend event for a couple of games in a day would be OK. As would London. And if I was told in our local GW on a paint run that the do AT evenings each month (I think the last Thursday, but I can't find the flyer).

Im right near Fredericksburg myself. I might have to swing into Springfield if anything goes on for AT.

Friend of mine lives down there and loves Your Hobby Place. He hasn’t gotten to try AT yet but I’m trying to get my Warlords painted before finishing assembly.

Im right near Fredericksburg myself. I might have to swing into Springfield if anything goes on for AT.

Friend of mine lives down there and loves Your Hobby Place. He hasn’t gotten to try AT yet but I’m trying to get my Warlords painted before finishing assembly.
There are at least two AT peeps at YHP, and the store stocks most models for it.

Is there anyone in/around Cambridge (UK)? I know there's clubs in the city centre, but I live 12 miles outside and the logistics of getting to/from after work are just difficult enough to make city centre gaming unattractive on a regular basis. A weekend event for a couple of games in a day would be OK. As would London. And if I was told in our local GW on a paint run that the do AT evenings each month (I think the last Thursday, but I can't find the flyer).

Those would be my recommendations - beyond that, I'm not too sure. I tend to end up travelling for events, and likely will in future for this - I'm hoping a strong narrative scene will kick off that mirrors that of the Heresy proper! 

Archived