Games Workshop/40K t-shirts: official site question

brother_b

I swear they had an official games workshop apparel store. In fact, I bought a blood angels sweathsirt. I know it was a license merdhandise website, not Redbubble or anything.

I can't find that store for the life of me.

Anybody know what I'm talking about, or have the link?

There used to be a store called Warp Artefacts yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaars ago - I still have my index astartes Dark Angels hoody from there. You can buy stuff from Warhammer World and you can get some shirts from the forgeworld web store.

Not warhammer world and was within the last year. It was a website with licensed t shirts.

Honestly wasn't the best stuff kind of like clip art. I saw a post about it in the blood angels forum yesterday, but no link to the store. I will try and find that again when I'm on a desktop. Was in an older thread.

Thanks for the help.

Yes there used to be an "official merch" link off the main site

I looked for it a few months back when I wanted to replace the T's I had bought  a while ago

Seemingly since they started working with other vendors (like the leggings :rolleyes:) that link has ceased to exist

So I don't think there's any easy way to get official merch any more... but if you do find a link to where let me know! :D

I think forge world was selling T-shirts earlier this year,I grabbed myself a T-shirt that had this logo on it.

36336562865_90fa3a085c_c.jpg

There was another that they had think it was Chaos. Not sure if it was for a limited time they were selling them or not though.

I am surprised that they haven't had much apparel, I'd like some official merch of some sort. They'd make a lot of money from it.

I think forge world was selling T-shirts earlier this year,I grabbed myself a T-shirt that had this logo on it.

36336562865_90fa3a085c_c.jpg

There was another that they had think it was Chaos. Not sure if it was for a limited time they were selling them or not though.

I am surprised that they haven't had much apparel, I'd like some official merch of some sort. They'd make a lot of money from it.

That would make a great tattoo

Archived