Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FW Friday: Carnodon Tank (Surprise 40k Rules!)

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra

Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,850 posts

I like it, but my Guard will stay with their Russes. Those at least can get Orders from their Tank Commander.

we_badge_ezra.png

Xwingt65

Xwingt65

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,278 posts
  • Faction: HH Hobby Bee.
Four chooooms. I like,
  • Audemus likes this
13.jpg

The 40k fluff explained to an outsider:

Some space elves got really into drugs and sex and a big scary monster got born that ate them.
A space wizard got beaten up by a guy who said he was his friend but wasn't and now he's on a life support machine and people worship him because he was super awesome.
Now there are giant men with rocket launcher machine guns and 4 hearts and are really super awesome who beat up everything.
Also there's a bunch of aliens but they don't really do anything and aren't as cool as the rocket machine gun super men, so who cares?

Ishagu

Ishagu

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 12,346 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines
I'm hoping we get more units like this for 40k use.

I actually think it would look good next to the Baneblade chassis tanks.

-~Ishagu~-

Raven1

Raven1

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,488 posts
So i see the volkite weaponry does the MW on a 6+ is there anything in the AM repitoire that can givea + to wound?

gallery_33260_13323_10404.pnggallery_33260_13323_11012.pngETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_02_.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Chaos_DemonsETL_Medal_01.gif

Dis_Interested

Dis_Interested

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts

So i see the volkite weaponry does the MW on a 6+ is there anything in the AM repitoire that can givea + to wound?

No plusses, but there is a a warlord trait (vs one unit selected on game start) and a stratagem (against chaos) that can give rerolls

MrZakalwe

MrZakalwe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 91 posts

No plusses, but there is a a warlord trait (vs one unit selected on game start) and a stratagem (against chaos) that can give rerolls

Relic of lost Cadia can give rerolls too (albeit only once). 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users