Carnodon Tank Out Today!

Charlo

Carnodon is up on Forgeworld (the 30k Solar Aux/ Militia Predator equivalent).

Most surprising thing is the inclusion of 40k rules PDF.

Once again Volkite has differing rules - this time it's all about Mortal Wonuds!

Can't link as FW is blocked at work 

I think the Solar Aux one is my favourite with FOUR Multilasers each...

PEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEWPEW

[insert CS Goto joke here]

Rules:

I was super excited when FW revealed an entirely new chassis with the Aurox, and the Carnodon's design is an awesome development. I'm really keen to see what further variants they have in the pipeline (considering the HH background makes it clear there are plenty of other variants) - I've already messed around with the Amentum, but I'd  love it if they pushed it in some wackier directions (plus a Solar Auxilia / Militia flak tank is sorely needed).

I love the Carnodan model, but wish the Militia variant could have Volkite or Lascannons (at least for Survivors of the Dark Age).

Write to FW or comment on their Instagram and FB pages! That's a really good idea, and with the full Imperial Army list coming out for Tallarn it might get included. 

I love the Carnodan model, but wish the Militia variant could have Volkite or Lascannons (at least for Survivors of the Dark Age).

Write to FW or comment on their Instagram and FB pages! That's a really good idea, and with the full Imperial Army list coming out for Tallarn it might get included.

There's a Tallarn list coming?

For 40k or for the important game?

I mean since everything is up in the air, it might have changed. The old rumors had Mars and Tallarn being the big lists for Mechanicum and Auxilia.

They specifically name Tallarn in the description.... hmmmm. Fingers crossed

I wish it cost a few less points, so I wouldn't feel bad about taking a squadron. Right not its basically an armored sentinel with a bit more firepower.

I which it costet only 50€, where fast attack and get the fast trait.

I mean since everything is up in the air, it might have changed. The old rumors had Mars and Tallarn being the big lists for Mechanicum and Auxilia.

The opening crawl of every Black Book mentions Tallarn, so I feel like that feature has been hinted at.

Archived