Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Imperial Knight custom decals? Sizes?

Imperial Knights

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

frosteldar

frosteldar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 135 posts

Hello everyone!  I'm working on designing a symbol for my Imperial Knight house and noticed a lack of custom decals/templates anywhere!  I've found lots of custom decals for titans or a wide range of armies (at Bolter and Chainsword in particular), but don't know what sizes are appropriate for the Knights.  Does anyone know where I can find a template for sizing the decals - I want them to fit on the shoulders/shield?  Or know what size works?  Thank you!

ETL VI Banner 03 Custos Fidei 02

frosteldar

frosteldar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 135 posts

Figures, I post and then one of my searches gets lucky.  Found a Freeblade Knight decal sheet here:  

http://www.bolterand...eblade-knights/

I'd still welcome any examples you might have. 

Vel'Cona

Vel'Cona

++ DUCTOR EXSANGUIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,590 posts
  • Faction: Dark Eldar

Typically I use a ruler tab when editing to determine how big the transfer will be upon printing, and just make sure to size them appropriately for the surface of the Knight in question.  Not sure if that helps, though.

• frosteldar likes this

Commorites working with Craftworlders is like Autobots working with Decepticons.

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_02.jpgETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_10495.pngETL_Medal_02.gifETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gif

Carlson793

Carlson793

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,403 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

There's also the Knight Decal Template I posted when I was doing decal sheets.
http://www.bolterand...decal-template/

• Flame Boy, frosteldar, Vel'Cona and 1 other like this

Currently not taking decal commissions. Decal sheet design service available via PM or Carlson's College of Arms and Graffiti. Self-print decal sheet questions? See Ye Olde Decal Project for more information. Also, see Winterdyne's Applying Waterslide Decals tutorial - it's essential! Need special models, bits, or terrain? See +++The Forges of Mars+++.

gallery_48988_10069_9252.pnggallery_48988_10069_890.pnggallery_48988_10069_12890.pnggallery_29004_10383_5969.pngETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_29004_10691_2146.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gif gallery_80588_10579_401.png

frosteldar

frosteldar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 135 posts

There's also the Knight Decal Template I posted when I was doing decal sheets.
http://www.bolterand...decal-template/

I totally didn't realize it was Knight-specific, I just thought it was a templated sheet for printing decals in general.  Thank you!

• Vel'Cona likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Imperial Knights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users