+++Call of Chaos XI+++

Captain Semper

All of your wonderful Chaos projects have inspired me to throw my hat into the ring!

​I  Tallarn Commander answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 Chaos Renegades and Heretics Enforcer with plasma pistol and power axe and 1 squad of 9 Chaos Renegades and Heretics Disciples with lascannon and plasma gun before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Here's the pic of my pledge

32294586828_c60d416e3d_b.jpg

These 2 units will become a part of my larger Nostraman 9th Renegades and Heretics Mercenary Company

I think I'm almost ready to call my berserker squad 'finished'. 

I've decided in the last week I want to re-base them on 30mm bases (they came with 25mm) so I'm going to try and do that before I declare my vow finished.

Hopefully they can be posted up this week.

Augustus, 

Yes, hopefully I can achieve my goal. Although usually it takes 13 hours for me to paint up 10 cultitsts and I have 3 days off between now and the 15th so I should be good do go [knocks on head].

Plus it's not as if these are my first cultists. :)

29140780258_4afa4e55ac_b.jpg

OK, back to painting...

Life has been busy.

The Slaaneshi IW Lord is capeless but, for now, complete:

med_gallery_63428_9407_82785.jpeg

More angles:

Hidden Content
med_gallery_63428_9407_381053.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_9407_90451.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_9407_561503.jpeg

med_gallery_63428_9407_250423.jpeg

Insignia

med_gallery_63428_9407_456032.jpeg

Combi plasma

med_gallery_63428_9407_352840.jpeg

Chest eye is pearly (though that doesn’t show so much in the photos)

med_gallery_63428_9407_212477.jpeg

Base. Idea was that it look like he teleported in a-la an Arnie-terminator, hence he’s stood in a dip. It came out alright.

med_gallery_63428_9407_284154.jpeg

Time is running out, so good to see some fine completions being posted :thumbsup: As extra motivation I've made a list for a game this Sunday that includes my Sons, by stealing some time in the evenings here and there I might be able to finish them Saturday...

So good to see that CoC is going strong.

@Captain Semper, you have no idea how glad I am to see you at the helm of this madness. If I realised much earlier I may have been tempted to put a mini in. Not enough time for my slow painting.

Cmon, stick a cheeky one in...

Speaking of vows...

I Slave to Darkness answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete
1 Counts as Fabius Bile
1 Counts as Lucius
1 Herald of Slaanesh
1 Slaaneshi Sorcerer
1 Hellbrute
1 Khornate Lord
before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

med_gallery_75911_12239_353564.jpg
The Brute needs de-Nurglefying, Fabius is a place holder mini until I find the bits for the new one (will be using the arms and torso from this dude though).
Due to bits not arriving in time the Brute above has been swapped for this chapy.
med_gallery_75911_12239_947425.jpg
Edited by Slave to Darkness

It would be a shame if you were to be turned into spawn StD... but on the positive side you'd cost fewer points now :laugh.: Onwards to dark glory everyone, I'm pinning my hopes on a finish today as I want to use my Sons in a list tomorrow so watch this space :tongue.:

Thats why I chose single minis instead of squads, thats like a mini a day and still sometime left over. Plus whats the point in living without a little danger? :)

It would be a shame if you were to be turned into spawn StD... but on the positive side you'd cost fewer points now :laugh.: Onwards to dark glory everyone, I'm pinning my hopes on a finish today as I want to use my Sons in a list tomorrow so watch this space :tongue.:

I've got work today, but I'm hoping I can get some primer tomorrow to prime the last bits of my vow (the upper half of the Cawl Hellwright) and finishing that, the Rhino and the Dominus between tomorrow and Monday

It would be a shame if you were to be turned into spawn StD... but on the positive side you'd cost fewer points now :laugh.:

Oh snap!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/11/Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

I have completed my vow! :biggrin.: Quite a bit later than planned today but it seems I underestimated my old nemesis in backpacks...

Rubric Squad

gallery_30308_15068_38495.jpg

gallery_30308_15068_20537.jpg

Exalted Sorcerer

gallery_30308_15068_21701.jpg

That's right, even transfers :tongue.: Exalted's cape probably needs another matt varnish (and you can't really make out the two colours) but they all turned out well I think. A lot of effort though so I think expanding them will be a slow project...

Not bad for my first Call, especially when I thought work and server bits would doom me to failure but those spare minutes stolen in evenings were not in vain :biggrin.: Now we just need to see who else can cross the finishing line, there's a week to go and a lot of painting can be done in seven days right? :wink: