Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Call of Chaos XI+++

Call of Chaos XI Call of Chaos

• Please log in to reply
294 replies to this topic

Freakshow668

Freakshow668

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 425 posts
  • Faction: Chaos , Grey Knights

Rangers and Vanguard done, reckon that's me :)

DlfojpL.jpg

qsw6yJb.jpg

• Sgt. Blank, WarriorFish and DuskRaider like this

gallery_48988_15465_21394.png

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,428 posts

Question Semper!

I seem to have misplaced the gunner of my Rhino. I have everything but that piece. Would I need to find or replace the missing gunner for my Rhino to be declared complete?

Also: My completions are missing the Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta and Greater Brass of Khorne

Edited by Gederas, 09 December 2018 - 08:02 PM.

• Captain Semper likes this

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,428 posts

Chaos Rhino done:
PN34XPF.jpg

Just two left, and the Hellwright is on the paint desk now. Just waiting on the Fleshshade to dry on the skin before I continue

• Captain Semper, WarriorFish and Tallarn Commander like this

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,661 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company
Abominable Intelligence Construct complete... and with that, my Call of Chaos vow is finished.

rUuQPVx.jpg
1h9IX7R.jpg
pSzbfuc.jpg
hH8Ugmw.jpg
O2xBVHv.jpg
ELmzmZ1.jpg
  • Sgt. Blank, Captain Semper, WarriorFish and 3 others like this

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,428 posts

Speaking of the Dark Mechanicum, I just finished the Chaos Hellwright on Dark Abeyant I vowed.

ST5KbF1.jpg

• Sgt. Blank, Captain Semper, WarriorFish and 1 other like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Iron-Warriors-Chaos-Space-Marine-1000x12

ONLY FOUR DAYS TO GO!

All of your wonderful Chaos projects have inspired me to throw my hat into the ring!

​I  Tallarn Commander answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 1 Chaos Renegades and Heretics Enforcer with plasma pistol and power axe and 1 squad of 9 Chaos Renegades and Heretics Disciples with lascannon and plasma gun before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Here's the pic of my pledge

Hidden Content

These 2 units will become a part of my larger Nostraman 9th Renegades and Heretics Mercenary Company

Crazy person no 1

So good to see that CoC is going strong.

@Captain Semper, you have no idea how glad I am to see you at the helm of this madness. If I realised much earlier I may have been tempted to put a mini in. Not enough time for my slow painting.

Cmon, stick a cheeky one in...

Speaking of vows...

I Slave to Darkness answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete 

1 Counts as Fabius Bile

1 Counts as Lucius

1 Herald of Slaanesh

1 Slaaneshi Sorcerer 

1 Hellbrute

1 Khornate Lord 

before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Hidden Content
The Brute needs de-Nurglefying, Fabius is a place holder mini until I find the bits for the new one (will be using the arms and torso from this dude though). 

Crazy person no 2

It's great to see progress and some serious completions going on here!  Now let's keep the pace for those final days of the event so we can go into the holidays with our souls intact...

Dusk Raider - what's going on with your bases man? :lol: (don't worry - they're still complete)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

DuskRaider

DuskRaider

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,661 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard, 3rd Grand Company

I don't think I've ever submitted a model with completed bases in the history of my event participation laugh.png

It just takes me forever to come up with a theme and either purchase or build bases. I don't like like constraints when it comes to that. 

• Captain Semper and Gederas like this

Check out my Photobucket Here
 DuskRaider's 40K Nurgle: An Experiment in Flesh and Machine (House Makabius & Dark Mechanicum WIP currently)

In Service of the Death Lord: DuskRaider's Adeptus Titanicus Project

DuskRaider's 30K Word Bearers Force

DuskRaider's 3rd Grand Company Death Guard Legion Force

To view my older threads, please go to the link HERE and download the add-on to view Photobucket linked images.

Scion

Scion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 107 posts
  • Faction: Khorne Daemonkin

Aaaah, my wife is not going to like the next 4 days....

One test raptor is finished, 9 ,more to go.... wacko.png

gallery_9422_14926_89193.jpg

• Biohazard, Captain Semper, WarriorFish and 1 other like this

gallery_29004_9303_1748.pnggallery_48988_15465_3388.pnggallery_48988_15465_9161.pnggallery_48988_15808_11349.png

RobWrath

RobWrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 221 posts

I declare my vow complete - I have done a squad (5 models) of berserkers for the vow. Yes, I'd have liked to have done 8 and yes, the eyes are terrible. But before making the vow I hadn't finished a model for 20 years so I'm pretty pleased just to get this many done.

Thanks to Captain Semper for organising, it's really given me a kick up the bum to keep making progress on these minis. It's been loads of fun!

Berserker Champ 3
Berserkers 6
Berserkers 8

I did take a full squad pic but I seem to have forgotten to take it off the camera. DOH

Edited by RobWrath, 11 December 2018 - 09:43 AM.

• Sgt. Blank, WarriorFish, Eldrick Shadowblade and 1 other like this

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,689 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard

Some of the bits I need for the Dread have not arrived yet, so Im gonna swap it for another Dread I can finish. Ill post a before pik of the replacement soon when I find the arms.

++EDIT++

med_gallery_75911_12239_947425.jpg

Ill add this pik to my original vow as well. 

Edited by Slave to Darkness, 11 December 2018 - 11:19 AM.

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Avenge me Brother, AVENGE ME!!!'' *pffft* - Unknown Black Templar, cleansing of the Furry homeworld

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,428 posts

I don't think I've ever submitted a model with completed bases in the history of my event participation laugh.png

It just takes me forever to come up with a theme and either purchase or build bases. I don't like like constraints when it comes to that. 

Well, at least you're consistent with the bases at the least :lol:

also Cap, you stilled missed the completion for my Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta on the completions listing for me :lol:

Augustus b'Raass

Augustus b'Raass

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,014 posts
  • Faction: VII, VIII, XII, XIV

Alright, with four days to go, I herewith submit my two Rhinos in their pre-paint stages:

sp6LhsG.jpg

tTHXgec.jpg

I already posted these yesterday in this post in my WIP.

They're actually at this stage now:

RvYdrnr.jpg

• Captain Semper, WarriorFish, Kierdale and 1 other like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

Well, at least you're consistent with the bases at the least laugh.png

also Cap, you stilled missed the completion for my Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta on the completions listing for me laugh.png

Oh yeah, it was the update that nothing worked... I fixed it - only the Castellan Knight to go now, correct? 

@ StD: no prob - just go for it, let's see some results - clock's ticking! 

@ Augustus: oh boy, this is super very promising! 

NOW LET'S GO, NO TIME TO WASTE!

0832be8a470589abb271038296bdea7b.jpg

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,428 posts

also Cap, you stilled missed the completion for my Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta on the completions listing for me laugh.png

Oh yeah, it was the update that nothing worked... I fixed it - only the Castellan Knight to go now, correct?

Indeed! And I'm working on it since I'm now home and the Nuln Oil I put on the skeleton this morning before work is dried. If all works out, it should be done tomorrow or Thursday.

inb4 I ruin the model somehow

Edit: Speaking of the model. To quote Goldmember: I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

6Ibi9um.jpg

Edited by Gederas, 12 December 2018 - 04:47 AM.

• Captain Semper and WarriorFish like this

RobWrath

RobWrath

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 221 posts

@ StD: no prob - just go for it, let's see some results - clock's ticking! 

@ Augustus: oh boy, this is super very promising! 

NOW LET'S GO, NO TIME TO WASTE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Dear Captain Semper - don't want to sound needy but did you see my completion?

I don't wanna be spawn!

Biohazard

Biohazard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,244 posts
  • Faction: Worldeaters
I’m going to have to bow out and accept my fall to spawn. I made a decent dent in my Vow but I still have 2 units to paint and pretty much zero free time before the deadline. May the gods destroy my soul utterly for my failure.
gallery_22910_7234_61462.png

Slave to Darkness

Slave to Darkness

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,689 posts
  • Location:The Labyrinth, realm of limitless eternal pain and pleasure . AKA Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
  • Faction: Chaos, Wolves and Guard
Im still sculpting :lol:

Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the centre of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

gallery_29004_9303_22505.png

Blog - Gates of Helvete

''Avenge me Brother, AVENGE ME!!!'' *pffft* - Unknown Black Templar, cleansing of the Furry homeworld

WarriorFish

WarriorFish

++ PRÆFECT SOCIORUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,693 posts
  • Faction: Hunter Legion

I don't think I've ever completed an event this much in advance, so I'm milling around getting in everyone else's way tongue.png I've even got them all blooded together on the table top already - not bad for my first Call biggrin.png

Still time for those yet to get over the finish line, so chop chop to the painting desks with you (or sculpting desk)! All spawn will be forced to serve tea and biscuits to the Warmasters for eternity (which is a very long time).

• Captain Semper and Gederas like this

gallery_48988_15465_8206.pnggallery_30308_9518_1551.pnggallery_30308_3239_3185.pnggallery_30308_9518_17558.pnggallery_30308_3239_193.pnggallery_30308_3239_17729.png
Painting Oaths Completed:
gallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_84.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gif
gallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gif
In the grim predictability of online 40k, there can be only Sun Tzu quotes

SM Ironclad | IG Stormies | =][= Stormies | AM Armigers

CSM Terminators | TSons Rubrics | Daemons Daemonettes

DE Warriors | Tyranids Genestealers

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,428 posts

I don't think I've ever completed an event this much in advance, so I'm milling around getting in everyone else's way tongue.png I've even got them all blooded together on the table top already - not bad for my first Call biggrin.png

Still time for those yet to get over the finish line, so chop chop to the painting desks with you (or sculpting desk)! All spawn will be forced to serve tea and biscuits to the Warmasters for eternity (which is a very long time).

Thankfully my last model is an easy enough one to finish. The hard part will be waiting for the washes to dry because there's a TON of washes to use on this thing.

Gederas

Gederas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,428 posts

Lucky on you for finishing in advance :P

This will be my first successful completion of a painting event since the Knight's easy to paint. Just a lot of time diddlign around doing nothing while waiting for washes to dry :lol:

Oh, speaking of successful: I found those missing Escher Cultists. It only took me nearly five months :lol:

• Dragonlover likes this

WarriorFish

WarriorFish

++ PRÆFECT SOCIORUM ++

• +++ADMINISTRATUM+++
  • 22,693 posts
  • Faction: Hunter Legion

No luck involved; just dedication and time management msn-wink.gif

gallery_48988_15465_8206.pnggallery_30308_9518_1551.pnggallery_30308_3239_3185.pnggallery_30308_9518_17558.pnggallery_30308_3239_193.pnggallery_30308_3239_17729.png
Painting Oaths Completed:
gallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_84.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_28.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gif
gallery_30308_3239_42.gifgallery_30308_3239_102.gifgallery_30308_3239_42.gif
In the grim predictability of online 40k, there can be only Sun Tzu quotes

SM Ironclad | IG Stormies | =][= Stormies | AM Armigers

CSM Terminators | TSons Rubrics | Daemons Daemonettes

DE Warriors | Tyranids Genestealers

Iron Father Ferrum

Iron Father Ferrum

++ INTERFECTOR PRODITORES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,556 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands, Alpha Legion
I'm not going to make it. My first born was delivered this weekend and family will be here visiting through Christmas.

I shouldn't have procrastinated earlier.
  • Captain Semper and Augustus b'Raass like this
Posted Image

+Corruption of Purpose: Heretic Astartes+
+The Blade Unsheathed: Asuryani+

+AO+ Currently seeking a PhotoShopper to make me a Chaos banner for this signature. +OA+

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

I don't think I've ever submitted a model with completed bases in the history of my event participation laugh.png

Indeed! And I'm working on it since I'm now home and the Nuln Oil I put on the skeleton this morning before work is dried. If all works out, it should be done tomorrow or Thursday.

inb4 I ruin the model somehow

Edit: Speaking of the model. To quote Goldmember: I LOVE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!
Hidden Content

ohmy.png

2Nqd.gif

I'm not going to make it. My first born was delivered this weekend and family will be here visiting through Christmas.

I shouldn't have procrastinated earlier.

Well congratulations man! woot.gif That's fantastic news! Well worth the spawndom, I think! biggrin.png

Hidden Content

Dear Captain Semper - don't want to sound needy but did you see my completion?
I don't wanna be spawn!

Seen it, fixed it! biggrin.png Thank you man, also for you kind words - and stick around, other things will be coming soon... msn-wink.gif

NOW, GO, GO, GO!!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• Gederas and Augustus b'Raass like this

Kor Dalron

Kor Dalron

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 94 posts
  • Faction: Chapter of the Dark Virtue

Okay so I decided to follow this Call of Chaos fashionably late, motivated by all these wonderful vows that have been made.

​I Kor Dalron answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Chaos Lord Sin-Enlil  ("Powersword/knife, Combi-Bolter")

2. Chaos Lord Kar-adad (Jumppack, Plasmapistol, Powerfist) 

before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

IMG 5583

I´m sadly just sending two emissarys towards this great cause but wanted to show my support.

Edited by Kor Dalron, 12 December 2018 - 08:04 PM.

• Sgt. Blank, Captain Semper and WarriorFish like this

Call_of_Chaos_11_Banner_01b.jpgL_T_3_2017_Banner.jpgL_T_3_2017_Badge_02_Chaplain.jpg

Give up yourself to the Great Gods in body and of soul, Discard all that does not benefit their Greatness. The first thing to be discarded is the Name. Yourself is nothing to the Gods, and your Name shall be as nothing to You. Only once you have reached Enlightenment shall you reclaim your Name, and yourself. Thus spoke Great Lorgar, and thus it was to Be.

- fourth tenant of the Book of Lorgar

My Chapter of the Dark Virtue Project Log: http://www.bolterand...l= dark virtue

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

Okay so I decided to follow this Call of Chaos fashionably late, motivated by all these wonderful vows that have been made.

​I Kor Dalron answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1. Chaos Lord Sin-Enlil  ("Powersword/knife, Combi-Bolter")

2. Chaos Lord Kar-adad (Jumppack, Plasmapistol, Powerfist) 

I´m sadly just sending two emissarys towards this great cause but wanted to show my support.

...aaaaand crazy person number 3!

Welcome to the carnage Kor - even if it is in the three final days! laugh.png Good luck mate!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• Kor Dalron likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Call of Chaos XI, Call of Chaos

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users