+++Call of Chaos XI+++

Captain Semper

Thank you for the warm welcome WarriorFish.

Today, after much laying in bed and groaning about being sick, I got up and laid a basecot on my Renegade Enforcer w/Brutal Assault Weapon and Plasma Pistol, as well as a wash. I think another solid hour or two at the table will finish him off.

oYMkrtJ.jpg

I Lhorke the First answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1 World Eaters Terminator Lord

Terminator Lord

1 World Eaters Dark Apostle

Dark Apostle

1 World Eaters Exalted Champion

Exalted Champion

1 Alpha Legion Chaos Lord

Alpha Legion Chaos Lord

1 World Eaters Chosen Squad (5 models)

Chosen

1 Alpha Legion Hellforged Contemptor

Alpha Legion Contemptor

1 World Eaters Chaos Marine Squad (5 models)

CSM Squad

1 World Eaters Rhino

Rhino

1 World Eaters Berzerker Squad (5 models) I started basecoating these models before I realized I had to take a before photo, so I hope this will be acceptable but if not I understand.

Berzerkers

before December 15, 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I'll wear the Mark of the Lost and expect no mercy on my soul!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

Edited by Lhorke The First

I, the one and only Rednekkboss answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

For the traitorous Sons of DOOooom (the formerly Glorious Crixus Bloody 7th)

1: 3 Sentinals (Daryl, Cletus and Eugene)

2: 1st Squad, Red Platoon (10 guardsman/renegade/cultists)

3: 1st Squad, White Platoon (10 guardsman/renegade/cultists)

4: 1st Squad, Black Platoon (10 guardsman/renegade/cultists)

5: 1 Master of Artillery

6: Harvey-Brent the Chaos Spawn

before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

Also.....I blame Augustus B'Raass for peer pressuring me into doing 6 units..... and he threatened me with Dutch geese.

Wow! you guys are all heavy hitters! I sure hope you this through, the Chaos goods thirst for the souls of the weak! :P

*one model from the box for this unit was already completed as a test model. I hope this is legal for the event.

Yeap, fine, move on, move on, these are not the droids we're looking for...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Hi Cappy! I noticed an error in my recorded vow: I erroneously made wrote

1x Plague Bearers

1x Plague Bearers

but editted my vow quickly (within ~30 minutes) to get

1x Plague Marines

1x Plague Bearers

Fixed! :)

​I Biohazard answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1 unit of 8 Berserkers with Chain-axes and chainswords

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/E1AABEE3-1FF7-434C-8F1A-C7859873C5AD.jpg

1 rhino transport http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/E2B810AD-0DA4-478B-AF78-A623B72DF56F.jpg

1 unit of 7 Berserkers with chain axes and pistols. The champ from this unit will be an out of vow completion as he was further along than the rest of the squad. URL=http://s113.photobucket.com/user/Stovie_2006/media/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/CEC36E3A-0630-416C-AE58-D6540993846F.jpg.html]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/CEC36E3A-0630-416C-AE58-D6540993846F.jpg[/url]

1 rhino transport http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/E28C65AF-E612-4655-989C-A54960722905_1.jpg

1 Forge World Blood Slaughterer http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/8BFE17AE-7419-4AFA-AA7A-F56A3590CF79.jpg

1 unit of 10 Plague Bearers

1 unit of 6 Plague Drones.

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n235/Stovie_2006/Biohazards%20Worldeaters/7BC74A3D-3E80-4AFA-825B-E0364D9433ED.jpg

I don’t have any pics of the Nurgle Daemons seperatly but here’s an overall view of most of my vow. I will sort out before after pics. :tu:

before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I will wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul, my skull already belongs to the Lord of Battles.

I’ll edit in some before pictures later this evening after work. :tu:

Edited by Biohazard

Here's my "start" pic. That's all of them. A couple guys need heads, but I just got those in the mail yesterday.  Anyone who wants to follow the progress they will be on my Chaos thread....  http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/253344-the-cults-of-dooooom-wraith-wrath-and-ruin/

callofchaosstart.jpg

​I FirstSonOfHorus answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete

1 Thousand Sons Leviathan Dreadnought before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

(I'll edit in the pics as soon as it arrives through the post)

Few Work in progress

World Eater Exalted Champion

med_gallery_13342_13449_125801.jpg

Iron Warriors

med_gallery_13342_13449_176713.jpg

Aim on the second unit 5 Iron Warriors be base upon this art work

gallery_13342_13449_44100.jpg

Two of the Helbrute (back) that will get re-painted

med_gallery_13342_13449_1459715.jpg

And here's the WIPs for the 7 models I vowed:

Chaos Lord with Power Maul and Combi-Melta:

CLb9m5J.jpg

Chaos Lord with 2 Plasma Pistols:

O5Iagot.jpg

Warpsmith:

FUqanV3.jpg

Fabius Bile Counts-As:

tGYHRso.jpg

Chaos Rhino:

7Gytpsb.jpg

Chaos Knight Castellan (with XV Legion theming):

AExb2DQ.jpg

Greater Brass of Khorne:

k1S2EgA.jpg

Looking forward to seeing your Warpsmith and Fabius completed Gederas. Have you got a head in mind for Fabius yet or are you still looking?

I do have a head for Zephon (it's one of the Reiver half-mask heads). I just haven't ever taken a picture of it on his body :lol:

IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: THE GELLERPOX

Is a Kill Team considered one unit or is each model considered a unit?

One Kill Team, one Unit.

Al right, let me clarify a bit:

A Kill Team is indeed considered one unit for the purposes of this event. However, the Gelerpox also have a Codex associated with them where they provide units for use in the wider 40k. 

It may be a strange situation where if you pledge them as a Kill Team then they count as a single unit but if you pledge them under the premise of the Codex they me be several units. Now I don't have the Codex (didn't get the boxed set as I'm all about Adeptus Titanicus right now) but people are free to use the Gellerpox Codex to divide their minis into more than one unit. So in effect the Gellerox can be more than a single Kill Team if you go down this road. 

That being said, Kill Teams of any kind (even Gelerpox if you so wish) still count as a single unit.

This is something I did not foresee at the beginning of the event and apologise for any inconvenience. 

​I Freakshow668 answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete:

1 Deathguard kill team.

3 Dark Mechanicum Kastelan robots (counts as)

1 Dark Mechanicum Dominus

1 Dark Mechanicum Tech-Priest Enginseer

1 Dark Mechanicum Cybernetica Datasmith

5 Dark Mechanicum Vanguard

5 Dark Mechanicum Rangers

Before December 15th 2018. If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul.

Here's the Kill Team, might add a few more models to it later.

hF346t4.jpg

These are my Kastelan Robots, hope they're Chaos enough.

40iFH9x.jpg

​I Atia, Lady of the Dark Rumour Tower answer the Call of Chaos and vow to complete the following before December 15th 2018.

- Vulgrar Thrice-Cursed, Leader of the Gellerpox Mutants
- 4 Sludge-Grubs
- 4 Cursemites
- 4 Glitchlings
- 4 Eyestinger Swams
- 3 Vox-Shamblers – Grummax, Puglox and the Herg

If I do this successfully I will receive the Mark of Dark Glory and continue on the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on my soul!

​I, Azekai, answer the Call of Chaos! Before December 15th of this year, I vow to complete:

1. A heldrake
2. A winged sorcerer of the Death Guard
3. Three bases of Nurglings
4. 2 chaos spawn

If I succeed, I shall claim the Mark of Dark Glory and continue down the path to ruin. If I fail I’ll wear the Mark of the Lost and I expect no mercy on whatever is left of my wretched soul!

LG4VaLb.jpg?1

Another Thousand Son character I just fancied building -- helps keep things fun and interesting. Although he'll be a Legion Champ/ Exhalted Sorcerer/Blademaster he can be considers the Rubric unit champion

http://i68.tinypic.com/15g5zb7.jpg

Any ideas who he could be....

Great to see participation building up - 23 participants so far and we're still in early days!

@ Clamato: Well done - some great stuff there, and an early completion! Keep that pace and you have nothing to fear from the dark Gods! :biggrin.:

@ Redneckboss: Great completion! And I'm sure that the powers that be, won't fuss too much about the missing heads, replacing people's heads is what they do in the warp... 

@ Gedaras: I have added the model - that's no problem at all! :smile.: Good luck with it! :smile.:

@ Atia - the Lady of the Dark Rumour Tower: It's great to see you again in this Call! Missed you in the ETL! :biggrin.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!