Captain Semper's Adeptus Titanicus project

Captain Semper

All the negative space and exposed gubbins?  Yes, it looks that way.  The back area where the shields and vents sit is a real turnoff for me, I think the exposed gun and upper carapace would've looked far better mounted on a low, wide four-legged Mechanicum styled chassis - like a turtle maybe?  I'm just not a fan, Warlords and Reavers are already stretching my skill sand patience :ermm:

LEX TALIONIS

WARBRINGER NEMESIS CLASS TITAN OF LEGIO ATARUS

gallery_27176_14912_134191.jpeg

med_gallery_27176_14912_145609.jpeg med_gallery_27176_14912_21613.jpeg

med_gallery_27176_14912_112383.jpeg med_gallery_27176_14912_140900.jpeg

med_gallery_27176_14912_4726.jpeg med_gallery_27176_14912_191350.jpeg

A few things:

1. The kit is fairly friendly to biuild with little room for ambiguity - at least vs. the Reaver. The positioning of the legs, unless you want to improvise, is fixed and guarantees the fitting of the armour plates.
  2. The amount of detail, especially in the back is really a lot! If you think you'll get away with the large flat surfaces of the Reaver (or indeed the Warlord) you have another thing coming. The shell lifts, and the arm weapon connectors were just the icing on the cake.
  3. I had to paint every build stage before going to the next because I really could not guess if the next stage would make it impossible to access certain parts with a brush while leaving them visible to the eyes... It did tire me and it will be sometime before I tackle another Warbringer BUT at least it was good value for money as I literally spent more time on it than I did on the Warlord.
  4. I wish the arms weapons' interfaces were interchangeable with the Reavers... So many spare weapons I could use... Now don't get me wrong, converting is not that difficult, but why? :furious:
  5. The head, although amazing design, looks very small compared to the Reaver that is a smaller Class altogether. Kind of bothers me.
  6. Also, not that many surfaces you can apply decals... this was kind of a let-down.

Anyway, this is my Ataros Axiom Maniple supported by a Warbringer Nemesis.

gallery_27176_14912_264162.jpeg

And both my Legios: Krytos and Atarus:

gallery_27176_14912_222836.jpeg

Now, with the virus shut down of the e-shop, it's time to relax a bit and do other stuff... UNTIL THE NEXT BOOK ARRIVES! :devil:

Thank you all for your kind words! :woot:

@ Fajita: Unfortunately I'm not at all connected with the gaming community (such as it is) here in Greece. Between work and family, it is very difficult to invest more time in the hobby. For me is painting (game-legal of course) and spend time on the B&C. :confused:

@ Stobz: By other stuff I mean non-Titans. I made a pledge in the L&T for starters, and see where it gets me. But when all this virus business is over and Ryza arrives... oh boy!!! :D

@ General Zodd: Two Warbringers in quick succession? Well, you are braver (and more zen) than me!  Good luck mate!

@ Sherrypie: I know, I know... :rolleyes: Stobz has been saying this to me for almost 8 years now... I guess I need to start drilling at some point.

@ Dos: Don't get jealous, get even! :lol: Grub a Titan and join the fun - irrespective of events and such!