Captain Semper's Adeptus Titanicus project

Captain Semper

Thank you all for your kind words! :woot:

@ General Zodd: Two Warbringers in quick succession? Well, you are braver (and more zen) than me!  Good luck mate!

Well, I’ve only just started my initial washes on the metal parts, so I may change my mind by the time I get it finished! I’ll report back once it’s done...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you all! :woot:

I'm trying to remain in touch with the hobby - and right now AT is what really does it for me! So I'll stick to it! 

Next, another Warhound for Atarus and I'll call it complete. And then a Nemesis for Krytos and I'm gonna call that complete. 

Now as for the Warmaster... we'll wait and see. Maybe Gryphonicus? Or Mortis? 

• 4 weeks later...

FUROR SOLIS

WARHOUND CLASS TITAN OF LEGIO ATARUS

gallery_27176_14912_61062.jpeg

med_gallery_27176_14912_86590.jpeg med_gallery_27176_14912_142193.jpeg

Well, here it is: Furor Solis with a substituted right arm weapon...

I think I have now completed my Atarus journey, or have I? I mean I have four Warhounds for both my Atarus and Krytos forces... one more for each and all of a sudden the Lupercal Maniple is an option! Not to mention the Ignus Maniple also - that will give me some reason to go all out on Knights!

@ Brother Dallo: Haha! quite! I also waited exactly one month to post my next God Machine! :D

@ Mendi Warrior: This is a great answer! I really need to decide where I'll be going from here... 1) Go for another Warhound for both my Legios? 2) Go for a Warmaster for either (or both) of my existing Legios? Go for another Legio? and if so which one? 4) Go Knights?

We'll see...

Thank you guys!

While trying to decide on the next steps here, I looked at my collection and... well, can you spot the difference?

gallery_27176_14912_129037.jpeg

Let me make it easy: There is a Warbringer missing from the Krytos bunch! Well, I need to address that, so:

gallery_27176_14912_8012.jpeg

A Krytos Warbringer in the making (very early stages! :D)

• 1 month later...

VITA BREVIS

WARBRINGER NEMESIS CLASS TITAN OF LEGIO KRYTOS

gallery_27176_14912_643781.jpeg

med_gallery_27176_14912_75006.jpeg med_gallery_27176_14912_167405.jpeg

med_gallery_27176_14912_1462963.jpeg med_gallery_27176_14912_541795.jpeg

Well, not quite dead yet. Unfortunately the gold trim recipe is not the same as the rest of my Krytos - this one is a bit brighter...

So what next? Maybe another Warhound for each of the Krytos and the Atarus? Or maybe another Reaver of each? Or move to a Warmaster? Decisions, decisions ... :D