More Horus Heresy Painting Events?

TheStatusJoe

Too far in the future for you I suspect? :D

Sorry mate, I’m a bit overwhelmed at the moment... And who knows, maybe we’ll see new releases until then. A new black book would be great!

Btw, just because I’m not doing one doesn’t mean that no one should... :whistling:

Too far in the future for you I suspect? :biggrin.:

Sorry mate, I’m a bit overwhelmed at the moment... And who knows, maybe we’ll see new releases until then. A new black book would be great!

Btw, just because I’m not doing one doesn’t mean that no one should... :whistling:

I'm in the middle of a huge painting push to complete everything I own. I've been painting about 100 models a week for the past couple of weeks and I'm nearly done with my Orks army, and my HH Ultras. 

I didn't know that any tom, dick or jane could just start a painting event. I thought they were scheduled through B&C. If that's the case, I might have something in mind...

Great idea, Joe. My brushes are itching to get back in the game. I got so much done during ETL, then I've only managed one vet tac squad since. I apparently need the pressure.

Also, you might want to run your idea by the AoD mods before you start to spread the word.

Archived