Captain Idaho's Axiom Maniple - project incoming

Captain Idaho

Did you not find the mold seams on the legs a bit of a pain, especially when the rest of the AT range has been so carefully laid out to avoid them?

But otherwise I agree, great kit. I still think the Reaver is my fav so far. Anyway, looking forward to some pictures Cap Idaho!

• 1 year later...

Threadomancy...

I've been out of the loop for ages, largely because of costs with real life dictating my actions, but I am returned.

I've recently bought a Warlord Titan to add to my 2 Warhounds.

Point of contention is my first painted model was a disaster! My Warhound was predominantly white and just looks naff.

It's my own fault - I started painting it with white instead of Ulthuan Grey and things went downhill from there.

However, I will be stripping it and having another go. It was a big learning curve for me but I feel I can do better.

I'm not giving in to this, my Legio Praesagius will walk and avenge their fallen brothers at Calth!

Once I've achieved something I'm happy with I'll post it here.

Edited by Captain Idaho

Update... I've touched up the first model. It is serviceable and reasonable tabletop standard.

However, I'm ecstatic to say the 2nd Warhound has been a great success so far! I've painted the body and head to completion and will finish the arms and legs this weekend.

It looks much better. I used 4 or 5 thin coats with the white where necessary and have kept patience at all times.

This weekend I will post up some pictures.

Go Legio Praesagius!

Edited by Captain Idaho

Ah fudge. Can't upload to the gallery from my phone for some reason. Says it's too big?

Anyway, 2 Warhounds complete. Feel good to have done a white model well for once!

If I can get the gallery working I'll pop it on here.