Parweke's AT plog - Mortis & Atarus

Parweke

no progress at all this week, no motivation, but I did something that should get it back soonish. ordered myself a plasma warlord :)

I have one unbuild warlord from the battlegroup and couple of reavers so I might upgrade my titans of heresy vow.

just need to buy the warlord upgrade sprue OR I might buy the whole titan so I get third one for my Mortis maniple...

no progress at all this week, no motivation, but I did something that should get it back soonish. ordered myself a plasma warlord :smile.:

I have one unbuild warlord from the battlegroup and couple of reavers so I might upgrade my titans of heresy vow.

just need to buy the warlord upgrade sprue OR I might buy the whole titan so I get third one for my Mortis maniple...

There is always a good excuse to buy more Titans ;)

• 2 weeks later...

So, ive been working with the reavers a little (no pics, sorry) and finally plasma warlord arrived today. I'll start building my warlords later tonight.

My aim is to complete the building of these 4 titans before monday, then I can continue painting all 10 of them.

I also received some other items today, new needle for my airbrush (pretty important), pipettes, synthetic brush and some paint mixing jars.

http://i.imgur.com/kKOYSwg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wlHunjW.jpg

Edited by Parweke

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but sadly no.

As I said in the Titans of heresy thread im not feeling well.

I have IBD (inflammatory bowel disease) got diagnosed in february. meds are not helping and I had to come to hospital for treatments and tests.

Been feeling very lousy for about three weeks now. I hope it changes tomorrow when they start using a new drug that should help. Not right away, but in few months or so.

Also started my own business recently and it took all the energy I had left.

So modelling and painting has suffered alot!

But as soon as im feeling better I will finish these and they will be gorgeous. lol :)

• 1 month later...

Blood won’t work at that scale but yes to the others.

Blood part was a joke, im leaning towards sewage water. found a bottle of water effects and really want to try it.

have to go through my bits if I have something I could put in there....

• 4 weeks later...