How many armies does the average b&c frater have?

Axineton

Well let's see:happy.: …… 

• Ultramarine Army
  • XIII Legion Army
  • Blood Angel/Flesh Tearers Army
  • IG Mechanized Army
  • IG Drop Troop Army
  • Dark Eldar Army
  • Eldar Army (wip)
  • Ork Army (wip)
  • Word Bearers Army (wip)
  • DIY Space Marine Chapter (Praetorian Sword) (wip)

Ooooooooo:ermm: …………….:unsure.: I may have a problem:blush.: ………...:biggrin.:

Currently:

3k Heresy Era Iron Warriors

750 40k-era Raptors

500-ish AdMech

Tempestus Scions Kill Team

1.5k Genestealer Cults

1k Tyranids

1k-ish Tau

1k-ish Eldar

1 Knight, and 2 Armigers

Altogether 8.5k-ish points, and I have a ton of fortifications/terrain too.

…….. and a Grey Knights army:blush: Wow...… so many armies I'm having trouble remembering them:wacko:

I really do have a problem:eek

At this point it's probably easier to just go all in and say you play every army. :teehee:

I have varying sizes of armies for every faction but Sisters of Battle. I will have an army of them once they get plastic minis. Of my armies only 1 of my DIY Space Marine chapters is painted and my Night Lords Chaos Marine Army. Most armies I have at least 1.5k if not more points. I have been collecting them since I wanna say 2001 so 17+ years make it easy to have that many armies. At least that is what I tell myself....

…….. and a Grey Knights army:blush: Wow...… so many armies I'm having trouble remembering them:wacko:

I hear ya. I just remembered I have a big bunch of World Eaters in a box upstairs...oops

What I have:

- about 5,000pts of AdMech (and steadily rising)

- 2,000pts worth of Knights

- couple Assassins

What I want:

- CHAOS (Black Legion, Khorne Daemons, and Renegades)

- A small patrol of Deathwatch

- Some Inquisitors

- Possibly a small contingent of Custodes (no bikes though. I'm not pulling that cheese)

- A battalion of scions

I have a large Unforgiven (Stoneburners) army (full battle company plus reinforcing squads and 1st & 2nd company support), plus about 1500 points each of Angels Encarmine and Drakeslayer Space Wolves. I've got about 1250 points of Farsight Enclave Tau that I'm slowly building up through Kill Team (you can use a Riptide or Ghostkeel in that, right???) and the same for AdMech. I have a small Chaos Marine warband and probably 1250-1500 points of Lugganath Eldar and their Harlie allies, along with about the same of Nids & GSC. Finally, I have a small amount of Orks stashed somewhere that haven't been assembled.

25k Eldar

7k Dark Angels

7k Space Wolves

5-8k Imperial Guard

6k Nids

3k Genestealer cult

4k Chaos Space Marines

3k Kroot Mercs

1.5k Dark Eldar

2.5k Orks

2k Inquisition

1k Harlequins

3k Knights + Mechanicum

There might be more... Either way I have a problem.

Can you guess what my primary army is?

25k Eldar

7k Dark Angels

7k Space Wolves

5-8k Imperial Guard

6k Nids

3k Genestealer cult

4k Chaos Space Marines

3k Kroot Mercs

1.5k Dark Eldar

2.5k Orks

2k Inquisition

1k Harlequins

3k Knights + Mechanicum

There might be more... Either way I have a problem.

Can you guess what my primary army is?

If you're anything like me your primary army is actually Orks and the way other collections dwarf it is just a bizarre happenstance.

Sisters of Battle Martyered Lady army as my main.

Heretic Astartes Iron Warriors as my old main (now retired)

Blood Angels Lamenters as my second/support army

A single Knight Errant

A random assortment of Imperial Guard as support (for tanks, valks, melta vets, etc)

Some older Death Guard I'm not sure how I ended up collecting.

I have a large Unforgiven (Stoneburners) army (full battle company plus reinforcing squads and 1st & 2nd company support), plus about 1500 points each of Angels Encarmine and Drakeslayer Space Wolves. I've got about 1250 points of Farsight Enclave Tau that I'm slowly building up through Kill Team (you can use a Riptide or Ghostkeel in that, right???) and the same for AdMech. I have a small Chaos Marine warband and probably 1250-1500 points of Lugganath Eldar and their Harlie allies, along with about the same of Nids & GSC. Finally, I have a small amount of Orks stashed somewhere that haven't been assembled.

Would like to see some of your Lugganath.

I went the same way after really enjoying Harlequins in Kill Team. Trying to get a handle on the color scheme.

Would like to see some of your Lugganath.

I went the same way after really enjoying Harlequins in Kill Team. Trying to get a handle on the color scheme.

Sure thing! I think these are the only pics I have of them, they aren’t very far along painting-wise: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/334864-show-me-what-youve-got-eldar-edition/?p=4786994

I'm currently collecting:

Heresy-era Word Bearers

Death Guard

Blood Drinkers

DeathSkulls Orks

A few Primaris marines, still deciding what chapter they'll be.

I'm also waffling(again) on what my second Heresy-era army will be assembled as:

Either Ultramarines or Salamanders.

Currently - WIP custom Primaris army (the Spears of Eurotas, inspired by the Minotaurs). The Red Tide, a khornate army of three waves (see what I did there?) - the Skull Wave (mortals - marines, cultists, vehicles etc), The Blood Wave (Daemons) and The Iron Wave (mostly Daemon Engines). A bijou Blood Angels force that has only seen the battlefield 2 or 3 times in 8th.

Historically, well, where to begin? Night Lords, Space Wolves, Death Spectres (before they were cool), Grey Knights, Red Scorpions, Necrons, Astra Miliguard plus one or two others I can't recall...

One pretty full/complete Space Wolves army (have drop pods, dreads, various tanks/transports, thunderwolves, bikers, jumppacks, and a flyer)

A solid force of Tau, although if I were playing it much I'd probably flesh it out - Riptide, stealth suits, broadsides, crisis suits, drones, hammerhead, pathfinders, piranha, fireblade, farsight.

some random figures that were good deals or fun modeling - Nid Mawloc, some eldar jet bikes and infantry, and probably a few other things I'm not remembering.

So like 1.75ish armies?

• 4 weeks later...

At this point it's probably easier to just go all in and say you play every army. :teehee:

I find it easiest, when asked, to simply say what armies I don't have.

Sisters of Battle is my answer, until the plastics come out...

Archived