Legio Fureans Project

BadDice0809

More photos- more work!

Took a break from knight and warhound assembly to build some terrain...

gallery_78384_14932_99099.jpg

And some more pictures...

gallery_78384_14932_639129.jpg

And some more.

gallery_78384_14932_345829.jpg

If you haven't played around with this stuff yet I suggest giving it a shot. It's really modular- incredibly so. I just kept making more and more of them. And there are STILL buildings left to make! I'm wondering how bigger stuff like the pipeline and plasma lines will look mixed in with these as variety... I'll be putting together some death word terrain I bought for my Sylvaneth as well. I figure all that, plus some of those rock formations, make a decent table.

Knight and warhound progress later tonight.

Just caught up on this BadDice0809 - those Fureans are so neat! 

I'm really liking the modularity of the buildings and what people are coming up with: I'm primarily focusing on using mine as basing materials thus far, but I will get round to constructing them for the tabletop in due course...

Well got the 6 knights all painted. They were surprisingly pretty fun, even though it did go for a quick and dirty color scheme. But since when does House Atrax care about their paint scheme?

gallery_78384_14932_276760.jpg

That's a trick question

gallery_78384_14932_3640.jpg

They arent allowed to care about their paint job! Or literally anything else.

gallery_78384_14932_1032340.jpg

The background (and easy color scheme) led me to choose House Atrax as the knight house. Not only do they go traitor, but the extremely harsh interpretation of the Sidon Protocols means they very next to no heraldry, they are literally locked in their keeps in between battles without be allowed to touch their armors, and they are as a result incredibly bitter and aggressive in battle. Sounds like a fit for the Fureans. At least until they release the reveilor(?) Pattern knight for the Tiger Eyes! It would be nice to find a few small Mechanicum skull transfers for them though. It's about all they are allowed... as well as there tri sword. Hey Forge World put Atrax transfers on the Fureans sheet please. Also release that sheet in NOV. Thanks.

Archived