Legio Fureans Shall Walk!

Captain Taelos

Wonderful, I particularly love the pose on the reaver. Gotta admit though, I'm jealous of those big Fureans transfers...

Any tips on those wonderful banners and pennants?

Thanks, appreciate it! The banners are designs printed out on decent A4 paper on a laser printer. I've folded them in half to make them double sided, trimmed them and mounted them on wire. I then spray them with rattlecan lacquer (I'm not sure how well this stage would work with ink jet printed paper). This protects the image and adds rigidity. I do all this before weathering so that weathering can be applied to the banners as well.

gallery_85470_14934_628725.jpg

gallery_85470_14934_287158.jpg

gallery_85470_14934_211581.jpg

A rainy Saturday afternoon makes for a productive hobby day! Here is the latest addition to my Legio Fureans battlegroup, 'Horruit Pugna'. Commanded by Princeps Appolyon Kreed, Horruit Pugna fought in the invasion of the 500 Worlds. It was tasked with hunting and destroying the loyalist Titans of Legio Lysanda, with Kreed choosing to do this by challenging them to honourable close quarter duels with Pugna's Arioch power claw.

It pisses me off how good Fureans looks painted that well. My :cuss ain’t gonna look half that good. :(

Your flags look amazing and now I want to do that after already spraying my carapaces. Is the eye your own design or something you found on the Interweb? I might still try to print them out with a purple background.

It pisses me off how good Fureans looks painted that well. My :cuss ain’t gonna look half that good. :(

Your flags look amazing and now I want to do that after already spraying my carapaces. Is the eye your own design or something you found on the Interweb? I might still try to print them out with a purple background.

Cheers man! If you mean the black-and-white Eye of Horus banners, they were all either from a Google image search for 'Eye of Horus Heresy', or scanned from old GW rulebooks.

• 4 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to pick up the new Titan earlier this week and couldn't wait to paint the new weapons!

The Knight Gatling cannon barrels are attached to the back end of a Redemptor Dreadnought Onslaught Gatling cannon. It wasn't too hard to add a mount. I expect a new official heavy Warlord Titan Gatling will be out from Forgeworld soonish!

Archived