Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Brother Returns

From Rage to Salvation 2018

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Escaflowne_Z

Escaflowne_Z

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 785 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, Imperial Guard

Hello, frater.  It has been years since I frequented these halls, but the time has come to be involved once again.  I am really enjoying 8th edition gameplay overall, and I have found myself painting some Angels again after a long break while I worked on finally painting up my Guard force into some Steel Legion colors. 

Here's a shot of my first 40k army, which I have slowly added to over the years, both in quantity, variety, and painting quality.  I bought my first miniatures in late 2003, so there are some rather old sculpts in this army.  This isn't quite the entire force, as I still have a Rhino, Vindicator, Devastators, DC on foot, scouts, and landspeeders to paint.  To that end, I will be joining the RTS today!

med_gallery_17039_14946_183298.jpg

Edited by Escaflowne_Z, 11 October 2018 - 09:56 PM.

• Warsmith Uveron, Spyros, Ashenwyte and 2 others like this
QUOTE (teutogen @ Jun 5 2007, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Legend has it that when Captain Tycho died, a tear of pure distilled manliness ran down the cheek of Chuck Norris.

Rage to Salvation 2018 Vow Complete!

gallery 62972 14467 3723

Escaflowne_Z

Escaflowne_Z

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 785 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels, Imperial Guard

I ,Escaflowne_Z, rise to the challenge of From Rage to Salvation and vow to complete the following as a primary vow: Death Company squad of seven members and transport Razorback on or before November 30th, 2018. Should I bring honour to the Blood Angels, I will proudly wear the IRATUS DOMINUS badge; should I fail I will display the CARCERES IRA on my chest as a reminder of my shame.

med_gallery_17039_6112_255342.jpg

• Xenith and Ashenwyte like this
QUOTE (teutogen @ Jun 5 2007, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Legend has it that when Captain Tycho died, a tear of pure distilled manliness ran down the cheek of Chuck Norris.

Rage to Salvation 2018 Vow Complete!

gallery 62972 14467 3723

Brother Lemartes

Brother Lemartes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,717 posts
Your army looks great! It's always nice seeing older models!

Be sure to post your RTS vow in the RTS thread too. I'm looking forward to seeing them finished!
  • Escaflowne_Z likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: From Rage to Salvation 2018

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users