Showcase: L.O.W

Grotsmasha

Hidden Content

Hello,

I have been reliably informed I should post this here...

I have finally finished my dwarf/squat knight. And here he is for your review... :smile.:

gallery_87416_15156_1295060.jpg

gallery_87416_15156_9186.jpg

gallery_87416_15156_391045.jpg

gallery_87416_15156_105493.jpg

med_gallery_87416_15156_511473.jpg

med_gallery_87416_15156_945566.jpg

med_gallery_87416_15156_326729.jpg

med_gallery_87416_15156_260922.jpg

med_gallery_87416_15156_1255164.jpg

med_gallery_87416_15156_174913.jpg

med_gallery_87416_15156_1436929.jpg

If you are interested, full details of the wip, completed build, interior detail etc can be seen here .

Hope you like it!

Cheers,

GM

Holy cow Greymane, that knight is a thing of beauty Edited by Brother Tyler
Quote hidden due to length

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Massive! How many t'au are manning this beautiful beast?

Not sure but there are 3 vision slits so 3 crew - which would sort of tie in with the Stormsurge which has a crew of 2 and is about half the size

gallery_62353_13282_7196.jpg

Edited by elmo

hermanista, congratulations on playing on camera. :smile.:  Your models are gorgeous - I'm particularly in love with your bases, which are stunning.

Just finished a chaos knight which will be allied to my Emperor's children (40K army and models, but in pre-heresy colours).  I feel that the minor conversions plus the garish paint scheme leave no doubt that it is a chaos knight:

Front:

EjSMLDt.jpg

Right shoulder:

FZthL4M.jpg

Left shoulder:

cRykyPd.jpg

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Just finished a chaos knight which will be allied to my Emperor's children (40K army and models, but in pre-heresy colours). I feel that the minor conversions plus the garish paint scheme leave no doubt that it is a chaos knight:

Front:

EjSMLDt.jpg

Excellent work. Is the Knight Scion's name "Jack Napier"?

I hadn't made that connection - I guess it does rather look like the Joker, what with its grimacing half face and purple colour. :)

Your knights are awesome, Anvil.  I particularly like how your renegade is so understatedly, but still undeniably, chaos aligned - which is quite a feat.

Is the banner a chaos warrior's banner spliced onto the loyalist crotch banner chains?  I had considered doing that, but found it was too long - though, for some reason I didn't consider shortening the chains.  Now that I've seen how good it can look, I'll definitely copy yours for the next chaos knight I do.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

I hadn't made that connection - I guess it does rather look like the Joker, what with its grimacing half face and purple colour. :)

Your knights are awesome, Anvil.  I particularly like how your renegade is so understatedly, but still undeniably, chaos aligned - which is quite a feat.

Is the banner a chaos warrior's banner spliced onto the loyalist crotch banner chains?  I had considered doing that, but found it was too long - though, for some reason I didn't consider shortening the chains.  Now that I've seen how good it can look, I'll definitely copy yours for the next chaos knight I do.

Thanks! Yes, the leg banner is a left over one from the chaos warriors. To be honest I can’t remember if I shortened the chains or not, but it wasn’t too big a job to fit on. I like your use of the shield too, if I do another Renegade that’s something I’ll probably borrow too!

• 3 weeks later...

"My name is Magnus the Red, crimson king of the armies of Prospero, Primarch of the 15th Legion, once loyal servant to the true emperor of Mankind. Father to a murdered legion, brother to a murdered Warmaster. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

48441560126_da01138413_c.jpg

• 1 year later...

Well first off the few that i have

f1FHsba.jpg

Big E himself with retinue

when we want to do silly 30K (he costs as much as a reaver titan in 3rd ed points). 

a8zEIQZ.jpg

Some things my friends have but they don't post here-

My favorite jackal pattern warhound painted in mechwarrior 4 mercenaries colors (he is a battletech player like me)

WJsKnKp.jpg

our tau fanatic has this beast (he also has the supremecy armor, i thought i had pics of it but i cant find them at the moment). 

0UyUFvg.jpg

Then there are my friends who have more money than sense (he also owns 2 brass scorpions)

the two on the left were his, i think he sold the reaver to buy a car. 

:P

tOipUp8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...