Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1000 point Death Guard tourny list

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MajVictory

MajVictory

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8 posts
So this is a list I made for an upcoming 1k tournament. Any help appreciated. Haven't really played smaller tournaments so not sure what to expect. I think this list gives me good options against heavy armor as well as infantry.

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Chaos - Death Guard) [56 PL, 1000pts] ++

+ HQ +

Chaos Lord [5 PL, 85pts]: 6. Arch-Contaminator,Plasma pistol, Power sword, Warlord

Malignant Plaguecaster [6 PL, 110pts]: The Pandemic Staff, 1. Miasma of Pestilence, 4. Blades of Putrefaction

+ Troops +

Plague Marines [13 PL, 176pts]
. Plague Champion
. . Codex: Plaguesword, Plasma gun
. 5x Plague Marine w/ boltgun
. Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Plasma gun
. Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Plasma gun

Poxwalkers [3 PL, 60pts]: 10x Poxwalker

Poxwalkers [3 PL, 60pts]: 10x Poxwalker

+ Elites +

Hellforged Contemptor Dreadnought [10 PL, 229pts]: Havoc launcher
. Left Arm: Hellforged chainclaw, Soulburner
. Right Arm: Hellforged chainclaw, Soulburner

+ Heavy Support +

Plagueburst Crawler [8 PL, 140pts]: 2x Plaguespitter, Heavy slugger

Plagueburst Crawler [8 PL, 140pts]: 2x Plaguespitter, Heavy slugger

++ Total: [56 PL, 1000pts] ++

Edited by MajVictory, 15 October 2018 - 02:50 AM.

MajVictory

MajVictory

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8 posts

didn't feel like making a new post especially since this had no replys yet but i did and update to my list

BlackTriton

BlackTriton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 584 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard

Feel like fulgaris helm is wasted a bit since it dosent affect the arc-contaminator aura.

The relic staff for the plague caster would be a better relic in my opinion.

otherwise, its hard to have an opinion on a 1000 point list without knowing the format you will be playing in. poxwalker's could be hot garbage or a goldmine depending on the mission.

MajVictory

MajVictory

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8 posts
Thanks for the input. Yea you're right about the relics. I should switch it around to what you suggested.

As far as poxwalkers go, I really don't know. It's just gonna be at my local shop. The guy that runs the events said he would try to do ITC style missions but said he would have to see how hard it is to adjust to the lower point value

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users