Admech in ITC

Gaz1858

With replacing the servitors for more dakkabots, how would you handle a larger number vehicles? Neutronagers? Termites and priests might be a solution, but could be stopped entirely with proper screening.

How did the termites fare, except for getting units where they need to get? They're rather expensive in points, and Lucius-ing 30 plasma vanguards worked well for me so far. 3 plasmas per squad were always worth it - the firepower gets back the upgrade points any time, and with a Solar Flare dominus they don't even kill themselves when overcharging.

I am working on a few options now for anti vehicle. One is to add two fistbots to the Termites Bat, use Stygies and see if I can alpha strike with 2 x 10 fulgurites, 2 termites and 2 fistbots. Backed up with 5 shooting bots and an icarus onager.

Depending on how that works i will look at Neutronagers again, never really liked them.

The termites worked really well and kicked ass in combat. Deep striking them is a nice option for objective grabbing but, as above, will try with Stygies deployed on the board and scout up.

Interesting take on the Onagers. I never felt them to be a bad choice, but I do admit I haven't used them in my games for a few months now and I can't honestly say I miss them.

I do love the idea of the Termite Drill, but I can't seem to replace my Warglaives with them. I would love to throw my Jazz Hands priests in one and try a WoM backed by Infiltrators for a one-two punch, but I will miss my Warglaive defending, and pushing back from my frontlines, where I find I am almost always getting the tar beaten out of me.

Archived