T̶w̶o̶ Three legios and a knight household

Fajita Fan

Well a belated update and not what I ever expected to say.

Due to some unfortunate family circumstances almost my entire 15 year war gaming collection (95%) is gone.  It would be easier to list the armies I didn’t have rather than the ones I did.  Every model and terrain in this thread is gone, I had parts of unpainted Space Wolves and Lizardmen armies in my car when I found out what happened, that’s about 5% of 15 years of dedication.  The big knight household was almost done and I just started turning the gold titans into Fire Wasps.  Oh well.

It’s a terribly boring story for anyone outside my family but I’ve been shell shocked for a couple of months now and the realization has finally caught up to me in the last few weeks [if not the acceptance].  You all were a great and supportive community to be around and I really enjoyed it here, just thought I’d drop a line to give myself a little closure. Happy hobbying and I hope the game grows for your community once game stores can reopen.

I was happy to see you back as I love all the cool conversions and ideas you have, I never expected to read this.

This is very sad and I'm really sorry to hear it as well. I hope you and your loved ones are fine, that is more important than material stuff which can be replaced.

If someday you want to, don't hesitate to come back here.

In the meantime, take care and best of luck!

Really sorry to hear that. I was just rereading your entire thread and this wasn’t the ending I was hoping to see.

I’ll echo what has already been said here. That situation really sucks, but you’re always welcome back here, models or no models.

I hope you find some enjoyment in whatever you choose to do with your time going forwards.

God Bless.

Dallo