Starting my own WAAGH! Nob SMASHA pip

Triszin

I love this because you addressed my number one issue with people using the AoS megaboss for 40k: Mega-Armor is powered armor. I can see an engine, I think I see pistons on the legs, and the cables from the power pack really make that guy look like a 40k model.

I love this because you addressed my number one issue with people using the AoS megaboss for 40k: Mega-Armor is powered armor. I can see an engine, I think I see pistons on the legs, and the cables from the power pack really make that guy look like a 40k model.

ya that has been my biggest issue also.

the model needs some pistons.

But I love the feel of hte orruk armor.

its Brutalisk, and "just enough" to get the job done.

that means it doesnt have to be blocky, just no polish, nothing is made to be a perfect circle, its made to the point to get the job done, and maybe a coat of paint.

thats why I really like the newer ork vehicles. they look "good enough" to do what they are supposed to do. then construction stopped, and they moved onto the next project

Warboss Gur'Raam, The Lucky tooth, leader of da Snake Bites Waagh, in some sector.

He seeks "Da Old Ways!" but that doesnt mean running around the woods like a tribal ork. He seeks the history of the orks and where they came from. His Meks read everything he finds and gives to them, and they seem to think "Da old ways" mean better "ork" tech, and fanciful stories of Mork and Gork leading some called a Kork. For a while Gur'raam thought it was  cork. he learned corks are good at pluggin' holes but he saw a flash, a bright green flash in his head from Mork, or maybe it was Gork, or da bad moon that sings at night. But da flash had a tall looking thing, an ork standing tall, not slouching. So he tries his best to stand up tall. And he yells at his orks to stand tall! But this flash of da ork, looked odd. It was in fancy armor, kinda like pointy ears armor but more kunnin' more brutal. So it musta been a gift from mork and gork to this git in his dream.

SO now Gur'raam is looking for this git. To take his armor! and show his meks!

pip update on the buggy

AlyYUFB.jpg?2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cool work :thumbsup: . although the back of the cart just looks like a tray of meat  :yucky: ...:laugh.:

I think that could be remedied quite easily by painting over individual squigs with shades to vary their skin tones slightly. :)

Cool work :thumbsup: . although the back of the cart just looks like a tray of meat  :yucky: ...:laugh.:

Cheers, Mithril

p.s. i wonder if you could get a Tau Ghostkeel or equivalent size and make ramshakle looted killa kans from em?!? :rolleyes:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ghost keel Deff dread.

hmmmmm

I think that could be remedied quite easily by painting over individual squigs with shades to vary their skin tones slightly. :smile.:

Ya, I plan on adding some differentiation's to them.

did some yellow spots on one-two squigs, gonna do some more stuff but a quick update.

BOSS DIS SQUIG IS WEIRD.

BOSSS!!!!

z6cdrEX.jpg

da warp 'ead squig!

Edited by Triszin

I like the way you have highlighted the panel the grot is leaning against, the wiggly highlights and the gradient that goes with it give me the impression of concept art or comic book art.It's a really interesting style and gives the metalwork a much rougher appearance. Pretty cool. :smile.:

Edited by Flame Boy

• 2 weeks later...

That grot is amazing! I'm now getting visions of you magnetizing it to the top of a Gorkanaut's head. :tongue.:

theres an idea!

I think im planning 2 more weird boys.

Another will be a grething with a " Mech body" made of bones.

THe other will be a ork. HAvent decided how to model the ork yet

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...