Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

I've been able to pick them up on Tuesday's until today.  Was told that WHSmiths are now only getting a single copy at my local despite them being very popular - talk about supply and demand enforced!  One day I'll choose a game where products are made in good numbers and not short changed during pre-release lol :)

That's a really awkward sprue split if you get lumbered without being able to get the second Redemptor issue!

Easy to build one yeah?

Yep

That's a really awkward sprue split if you get lumbered without being able to get the second Redemptor issue!

It was always going to be awkward to be honest. There's no way of splitting the ETB Redemptor sprues that makes them useful, as the parts are all over the place.

Yeah Ebay needs you to check every other day or so for 5 mins for the stuff you want. It really helps especially when you just want two parts of a box set like Tooth and Claw. Although these sets are now unavailable so the prices will probably slowly increase again.

Did original subscribers wait a month for issues 3 & 4 or did they receive them sooner? Just wondering how the first four issues were sent out originally.

You received Issues 1 & 2 together in the first delivery. Second delivery you got Issues 3, 4, 5, 6. Then 4 more every month. 

For reference the OP in this thread has the issues split between the subscriber deliveries of 4 issues each. 

Edited by FelipeFlops

I've been able to pick them up on Tuesday's until today. Was told that WHSmiths are now only getting a single copy at my local despite them being very popular - talk about supply and demand enforced! One day I'll choose a game where products are made in good numbers and not short changed during pre-release lol :)

Ridiculous, isn't it? Why have a giant poster by the door advertising it when they barely have half a handful in stock? Not going near this one for the reason above.

I'm only interested in the scenery and a few Marine bits so a subscription isn't for me. Not much point doing one now anyway.

The availability of full Redemptor Dreads on the cheap in eBay is probably going to dry up now that Tooth and Claw is no longer available.

And remember, if you want an Easy to Build one, you can just get one new for about £19 from third party retailers, rather than risk missing half a model trying to get it for ~£16 via 2 issues of Conquest.

The availability of full Redemptor Dreads on the cheap in eBay is probably going to dry up now that Tooth and Claw is no longer available.

And remember, if you want an Easy to Build one, you can just get one new for about £19 from third party retailers, rather than risk missing half a model trying to get it for ~£16 via 2 issues of Conquest.

that was my thinking, i dont desperately need one id just like another for painting but meh.

Canceled my sub.

For some reason BT are being ignored and don't even appear on the artbook.

A bit disappointed by it.

How easy is it to cancel the sub mate?
Went to the site (there a tab on the faq that tells you how to subscribe)told them that I wanted my sub cancelled and gave them my sub number as required.

Gotta wait up to 28 days. Mind you that I haven't received any official confirmation yet, and if by the end of the 28 days I don't have it I'll just go to the bank and block any outgoing payments for them.

Edited by Sete

I tried cancelling through the online contact system and never have a response. Not sure if it's monitored. I then sent my cancellation to the email included in the opt out letter for the art book. I had confirmation back within a couple of days.

hachetted400cancellations@jacklinservice.com

Edited by VanDutch

Canceled my sub.

Was it ever advertised that BT were part of it? I would understand if it was missing Ultramarines or Deathguard but from what I can tell this entire subscription is based on these two Chapters/Legions and anything more is just seasoning. Even the Silver Templars have hardly made an appearance so far.

Also if you want to cancel I would do both the email and the phone call. The email so that you have a receipt of action so that you can tell the bank to cancel the direct debit after 28 days and the phone call because it seems to be the way to get the job done.

Edited by Black_Knight

Canceled my sub.

Was it ever advertised that BT were part of it? I would understand if it was missing Ultramarines or Deathguard but from what I can tell this entire subscription is based on these two Chapters/Legions and anything more is just seasoning. Even the Silver Templars have hardly made an appearance so far.

Also if you want to cancel I would do both the email and the phone call. The email so that you have a receipt of action so that you can tell the bank to cancel the direct debit after 28 days and the phone call because it seems to be the way to get the job done.

Was it ever advertised they would not be part of it? If Imperial Fists and Crimson Fists are shown why ignore BT? Even the hammers of Dorn and the invaders made it. They can shove Silver Templars in a place where the sun does not shine.