Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

Anyone know what newsagents would sell this in Italy? I’ll be there for a little bit and figure I might pick one up, if I see them.

Actually,no one at the moment.

The release has turned into kind of a mess...It came out that what showed up was just the test run,but there was no notice of it anywhere until after the 4th issue (and they didnt send it to most of the big cities to add to that).

So now we are looking at a who knows how many months before they actually start publishing it,if at all.

Edited by Fenriwolf

Anyone know what newsagents would sell this in Italy? I’ll be there for a little bit and figure I might pick one up, if I see them.

The release has turned into kind of a mess...It came out that what showed up was just the test run,but there was no notice of it anywhere until after the 4th issue (and they didnt send it to most of the big cities to add to that).

So now we are looking at a who knows how many months before they actually start publishing it,if at all.

:cuss !

Guess I’ll just wait until the redemptor pops up on eBay. Grazie, Fenriwolf.

It was the same in the UK, a small town somewhere up North got the copies but nowhere else. If you subscribe now though you will get free issues when it does come out. If you are interested in it I would sign up just for that as they only charge if they go through with it.

So on a side note, whilst i suspect i have some doubled entries in the painting section, my binder is looking preeeetty fat. Should we expect further binders? 

Yes, it's in the terms and conditions that more binders will be sent out "once available", and you'll be charged for them. It doesn't specify when they will arrive, but I can't imagine the next one is far off given how full the first one is getting.

Silver Templar’s book coming issues 39-42 apparently

https://www.facebook.com/330544084382095/posts/534632880639880?sfns=mo

Take note everybody, wouldn't want you to be surprised when this arrives in your subscription in ~3 months time!

Well they seem to be learning, this is definitely better than the last book being hidden until the letters went out. Now is it an art book or a codex?

Almost certainly an art/background book. I'd be very surprised if it contained any rules content at all.

Have just resubbed - earliest was issue 5 but that suits me as I originally got to 5 before cancelling and I won't say no to another UM Lt.

Cancelled originally because I didn't think I was going to collect SM's but having recently really enjoyed painting the Primaris I got with the early issues and more Primaris on the way, I'm starting a UM force. Shame I can't pay extra for a couple of months to get bigger deliveries to catch up, should have stuck with the original sub... Oh wells.

There was talk about the codex's and rule book coming - is that with the premium sub? Or just extras along the way like the art book? Has there just been one premium sub box so far (the one with the data sheets in)?

Have just resubbed - earliest was issue 5 but that suits me as I originally got to 5 before cancelling and I won't say no to another UM Lt.

Cancelled originally because I didn't think I was going to collect SM's but having recently really enjoyed painting the Primaris I got with the early issues and more Primaris on the way, I'm starting a UM force. Shame I can't pay extra for a couple of months to get bigger deliveries to catch up, should have stuck with the original sub... Oh wells.

There was talk about the codex's and rule book coming - is that with the premium sub? Or just extras along the way like the art book? Has there just been one premium sub box so far (the one with the data sheets in)?

Apparently you can ask to pay up to date to bring yourself in line with the most recent delivery, but some of the people who have done this have reported issues afterwards as it's not a standard thing for Hachette to do.

The talk about the Codexes and Rulebook was rumoured to be the special issues that come out with all subs, like the previous Art Book and the recently announced Silver Templars book. 

So far there has only been one premium sub box, I imagine they're always going to arrive around the end of each batch of 20 issues.

Lots of new info from Fauxhammer: https://fauxhammer.com/news/has-the-warhammer-conquest-contents-changed/

Some changes to the order and contents of the magazine from what was originally leaked, but these actually end up making a little more sense from the point of view of painting models in the right colours!

picked it up this morning. Rhino part 1 is the whole hull missing the 2 top hatches and top door.

next week you get the rest "vehicle acessory sprue" and the "chaos vehicle sprue" by the looks of things.

I can get pics later if no one beats me to it.

hope that helps.

Edited by Tichinde

Yup, 2 complete sprues to make a standard rhino. Just missing the bolters/ round hatches top hatch is there.) Next week you get the spikes sprue and chaos accessory sprue ( havoc launched and marine/symbols etc.