Warhammer Conquest Issue List

Black Knight

My issues 7,8,9 and 10 just arrived.

Was there a binder or anything extra in this delivery?

Binder is the 3rd delivery so if you subscribed from issue 1 then it will be this one. I will get it in the next one because I updated my sub to premium at issue 3 so it counts that as my first even though it was my second delivery. I did get a second load of glue and clipper because of this though :D

Aww hell yeah I hope they have some in Asda on the way home :biggrin.:

Let me know if they do - they told me in GW they weren't going to be available in any shops now. I didn't quite believe them.

I read somewhere Maccolls are also stocking them - true?

Guest MistaGav

I've never seen them in ASDA but most likely someones cleaned them out but WHSmiths tend to have pretty good stock every time I've checked as well as local Mccolls.

What are the odds of the website restocking older issues? I missed out on the lieutenant stupidly enough and I don't want to pay through the nose online if I don't have to.

MistaGav, on 07 Nov 2018 - 1:29 PM, said:

I've never seen them in ASDA but most likely someones cleaned them out but WHSmiths tend to have pretty good stock every time I've checked as well as local Mccolls.

What are the odds of the website restocking older issues? I missed out on the lieutenant stupidly enough and I don't want to pay through the nose online if I don't have to.

Ask for them to get a copy in for you, alot will order them in if you give them enough time. I have been getting extras from a small Sainsburys by asking the supervisor.

Edited by Black_Knight

Aww hell yeah I hope they have some in Asda on the way home :D

Let me know if they do - they told me in GW they weren't going to be available in any shops now. I didn't quite believe them.

I’ve seen them in one stop as well but this was the one with the poxwalkers not sure if they get them in all the time though.

I’ve seen them in one stop as well but this was the one with the poxwalkers not sure if they get them in all the time though.

I haven't seen them in my local yet - last one was the poxwalkers one. 

I haven't seen them in my local yet - last one was the poxwalkers one. 

Popped into my local Maccolls this morning - they are not stocking them any more as a matter of course, but the manager was happy to order me individual issues as and when.

So I'm getting a call as soon as issue 11 lands.

Seems a good way to do it rather than trawling around Asda and Smiths, hoping.

Can't wait for the issue with the Aggressors. Gonna make a squad of 5 with flamers and put them in a Repulsor.

That's 10 D6 auto hits, and I think it will be useful when Orks become more popular.

Snap, although in my case it'll be my first unit of Aggressors. I love the models though so I'm excited to get my hands on some. I'm not going to complain at the Foul Blightspawn either as I don't have one for my Death Guard.